Thread: trying to find a friend

berryboy

Default trying to find a friend

i'm trying to find a friend like me [Removed] i'm lonely
    Last edited by Near; 13-Jul-2011 at 16:52. Reason: Removed apearent meet-up request

Ohhhh the irony...!

Sadly, this kind of thing isn't permitted on this site. You'll have to go elsewhere to find company, I'm afraid.

If you choose to stay, however, tell us more about yourself.

What hobbies do you have?

I know it might not be what you're looking for - but you can make friends on here - we're all into the same things - we just don't all live in Ohio. There's also a role play sub forum for fantasy play too, if that's what you're into.

Who knows, spend enough time on here and you might make good enough friends that you can meet them in person - but coming on the site asking to meet up just gives you a bad first impression I'm afraid!

To carry on from Dan's question - what is your favourite food?

berryboy

eeyore my fav foods are anything that don't eat me first xD

Quote Originally Posted by berryboy View Post
    eeyore my fav foods are anything that don't eat me first xD
    As in, you eat your food alive and hope it doesn't get more bites in than you? Because I hear tomatoes are notoriously bad for stealth attacks while you eat the other vegetables!

berryboy

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    As in, you eat your food alive and hope it doesn't get more bites in than you? Because I hear tomatoes are notoriously bad for stealth attacks while you eat the other vegetables!
    lol thats funny xD yea we can go with that or as said in harry potter and the prisoner of askaban "have you tried the pea-soup eat it before it eats you"