Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris is leaving =/

Default Chris is leaving =/

Yep Chris Crocker is officially leaving youtube, although he has another website where you'll see the "uncensored" version of him, don't wanna know what that means =/.

Anyways, he's leaving do to youtube taking him off the most subscribed, which is actually a glitch where if you put your main picture as a random picture and not from one of your videos, then it glitches up youtube =/.

Well I'm going to check out his new site, and if it's not pron I might stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    if you put your main picture as a random picture and not from one of your videos, then it glitches up youtube =/.
    Are you sure? I have a picture that is not from my videos as my "main picture" and I never experienced any problem....

I remember having seen a video by this guy some time ago (probably linked from here...) but I couldn't make it to the end, I just had to shut it down! On the other hand, the remixes of his "leave britney alone" and such, made by other people of course, are quite hilarious...

Yeah I'm pretty sure, but it's only a glitch in the top subscribed =/.

and I don't exactly like him but he has good points in some of his videos =D.

Hate to sound mean, but this is the best thing that's happened this year.

I honestly can't stand that kid. He is an absolute freak.

leave chris crocker alone!!!!!! pleeeeeaaaaseee!

no really, why should anyone care? he's a total freak after all....

I think he's fu**ing hot shit.
    Can't say much for his opinions since I've watched like, 2 of his videos. But yes, I'd want him in a room, alone, for a few hours. (Damn why am I not a guy? )

I kind of like Chris...There are a lot of people who are really mean to him with comments they leave, and it really pisses me off...Sure, he kind of made people want to hate him with his infamous video, but there are a lot of haters out there

He wasnt entertaining in my opinion. He was like Smosh, they have 2 or 3 good videos and then all the others are corny and overrated. Especially Smosh, "Teleporting Fat Guy"??? WTF is that?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    He wasnt entertaining in my opinion. He was like Smosh, they have 2 or 3 good videos and then all the others are corny and overrated. Especially Smosh, "Teleporting Fat Guy"??? WTF is that?!?!

I love Smosh...and I love the song in Teleporting Fat Guy