Thread: photo shoots

Default photo shoots

I would like to find a good photographer to do a photo shoot of me in diapers. Has anyone else thought about doing this or have done this? How do you find some one? If any one has done this, was it a good experiance? I live in southern Ohio.

Good luck trying to find a professional photographer who would be willing to do that. I don't think you'll find many who are willing to take fetish photos. However, if you have a friend who's into photography, you may have more luck, especially if they're an AB/DL.

put the camera on a tripod and set the timer to 10 seconds that's how i get my deviantart pictures (they aren't diaper *B/DL related)

I think you're best bet is to find a friend with a good SLR camera who knows about your diaper interests. If he's willing to take some photos, it'll be easier to hunting down a professional, in which you'd get the same quality images.

Hd video camera and record move around then use individual frames you like as photos, some fet sites might willing to shoot you for a few or if you "hot" and there you might have a new career.