Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers vs Shipping

Default Diapers vs Shipping

so I have not had any diapers in a while its not that a cant afford them or anything its just because in my area the shipping cost more than diapers itself for instance a $15 pack of 10 diapers would cost me $45 all up as shipping costs $30 itself,even sample packs are expensive

so back to my question Diapers vs shipping is it worth it when the shipping costsdouble and its only for 1 pack!?!?

Also please Don't say "have you tried buying them not off the internet" etc
    I've tried this and there is only one place in town that stocks them and i might aswell have been wearing a paper diaper :P

If you got into cloth, you would only have to order them once. Plastic pants wear out, but you can get months of life out of them if you take proper care.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If you got into cloth, you would only have to order them once. Plastic pants wear out, but you can get months of life out of them if you take proper care.
    sometimes really good plastic pants last years.
    as far cheap shipping hdis will ush, send there sample pack via free shipping, 26 daipers in any size for $9.95 Brief Variety Pack .

cheers for the link but since i live in Nz it would still cost alot since its coming from the states which in on the other side of the pacific XD

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWads View Post
    cheers for the link but since i live in Nz it would still cost alot since its coming from the states which in on the other side of the pacific XD
    It sounds like your biggest problem is that you are trying to order from the states. Ordering from within NZ, or if that is not possible Australia, would likely be much, much cheaper.

Here is a NZ adult nappy supplier I found through google: The Wholesale Nappy Company - Auckland - New Zealand - Order Nappies and Wipes
    And one in Australia: https://store.independenceaustralia....tore/index.wsp

We have a number of other members here from NZ and Australia too, perhaps if you start a thread asking for good places to order from they will be able to help you. Good luck

Most places if you buy case sizes aren't going to charge shipping, some won't even on smaller orders. Shop around!

Sorry if it seems rude but i think you missed the point of the question which was Diapers vs Shipping is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWads View Post
    Sorry if it seems rude but i think you missed the point of the question which was Diapers vs Shipping is it worth it?
    Firstly, check if you can't find them cheaper in the links posted. If they are cheaper elsewhere, buy them from local(ish) sites. Also, it's good etiquette to thank people for their help...

If you can't find them cheaper, i.e. the only choice is $30 shipping for $15 of diapers - the question is easily answered. $4.50 a diaper ($3.70 USD) is expensive - even for the premium brands. But if it is your only choice - then it is worth it if you want to wear.

In simple terms, do you want to wear diapers any time soon? If yes, then it is worth it. If no, it is not worth it.