Thread: I miss the innocence of holding hands

Cool I miss the innocence of holding hands

There is this park in Brazil called "Park of the Lovers" where young couples go at night to just hold hands, softly kiss each other and make each other smile. Nothing vulgar, nothing sexual.. just innocent touching and kissing each other.

I love sex of course but sometimes I wish there wasn't that much weight on love making when you get older. I miss that heart racing thrill of holding hands and sweet kisses on the cheeks without even thinking of sex.

Don't get me is fun ..but..... when you are older everything becomes more forceful especial being a man to sexy for this thread!

I disagree; although a lot of passionate kissing can lead to sexual behaviour, I just love wandering around in public holding my girlfriend's hand and stealing a kiss from her. We have a healthy sex life, and I don't actually feel a pressure to have more sex, or a weight on love making, we just know how to make each other happy regardless of situation.

holding hands... INNOCENT? who were you holding hands with? and was it supervised by a family member?

Oh and I don't know if you'll find that many older members on here who put "weight on sex". Ya it's fun and a great way to stay in shape, but it's been done before. It's sad to say but there are more meaningful gestures of love nowadays. IDK... I don't have kids.

If you really miss it - what's keeping you from realising it?

Well there is sort of pressure to have sex, you don't have to do have kissing/holding hands and what have you lead to sex. If you don't want to do it, then you should be able to tell a partner/friend that you don't and they should understand and be okay with it. Well, okay one of those "friends with benefits (and yes knew what that was before that movie)" might not be okay with that, but any serious relationship shouldn't have to be centered around having sex.

Default Innocence of holding hands

My last b/f and I spent times walking in the malls, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to each other. And enjoying the occasional kiss on the cheek.