Thread: Grif here, ready to share his support.

Default Grif here, ready to share his support.

I'm new here, so I'll just launch into it. I'm a babyfur, identifying as a common housecat. Avatar to follow soon. I'm currently 20 years old, and feel pretty secure in my diaper interests. It seems to be coexisting quite nicely with my real life, which has improved markedly from my gained confidence, and I have a wonderful caretaker and group of friends. I seem to be able to gain someone's trust rather easily and naturally, perhaps because I love walking someone through their problems and offering my support. A friend decided to link me to this site, under the belief that more people deserve this kind of affection. I will leave that up to you to decide.

That is all for now. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Yay Grif! ^_^
    Welcome, and thanks for signing up. I knew you were diffrent1 Only babyfur that i referred to here that actually registered... oddly enough.

Welcome Griff.

Thank you for introduction. Please feel free to check out the forums, wiki, and the chat. I hope to see you around.