Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picture help

Default picture help

hey can someone help me get a picture of tigger in a diaper i love tigger

thanks

The first result in Google for "tigger in a diaper avatar" actually brings you back to this site - https://www.adisc.org/forum/members/tiggerjunior.html

So I hate to burst the bubble, but it seems someone's beaten you to it?

A bit prying, but why does it specifically need to be Tigger in a diaper (you mentioned just loving Tigger)? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    The first result in Google for "tigger in a diaper avatar" actually brings you back to this site - https://www.adisc.org/forum/members/tiggerjunior.html

So I hate to burst the bubble, but it seems someone's beaten you to it?
    Well the person's made three posts and the last one was in march. the last time the user visited the site was june. would it be wrong for the op to use it as his avatar and send the owner of it a link of this thread (because the person isnt an ec yet) via pm? That way, if the person comes back they can still come here and say that they don't want the op using the avatar.

OP: I really don't know enough about adisc forum courtesy to tell you to do this though so... wait until someone more experienced can provide his/her input.

That's my two cents. but if you can get a cartoon or something not similar to the current avatar (sorry, can't help you with that ) that's probably the best way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by zultan View Post
    Well the person's made three posts and the last one was in march. the last time the user visited the site was june. would it be wrong for the op to use it as his avatar and send the owner of it a link of this thread (because the person isnt an ec yet) via pm? That way, if the person comes back they can still come here and say that they don't want the op using the avatar.
    Although they haven't visited recently, they may be coming back in the near future. I would suggest PMing a request for the avatar - maybe something like "change your avatar if you don't mind me using the old one" to circumvent the PM issue.

Other than that, for the OP, there are sites where you can commission someone to draw you an avatar - I'm not personally aware of the specific details but another member may reply with advice. Having spent a few minutes on Google, I can't find any pre-made avatars I'm afraid.

EDIT: Best I can find is images of Baby Tigger from one of the tv show/merchandise ranges - http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=baby+tigger - but nothing with diapers sorry.

i have a lots of stuff of tigger from when i was younger so thats y and i just really love tigger

and thanks for the help if you find a website that i can ask someone tto draw me one that would be great thanks

i just like to know a few things:
    1.Would you like any things surrounding him
    2.what would you like his age to be
    3. would you like him happy sad etc
    4. finally would you like him to be holding something.

only thing i really want is him to be little and in a diaper anthing els is up to you i want it as babyish as can be and thank a lot