Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classy Comfort Diaper Problem

Default Classy Comfort Diaper Problem

Ok so I recentlly decided to try some classy comfort diapers (my mistake). After ordering a 60 dollar amount of two packages, I waited 7 days, nothing happened. I sent my first e-mail... no response... 2nd email... no response. Finally, I called the guy, he says they'll be out by next week. I wait two weeks and nothing happens and email him one more time saying that I will be opening a claim with PAYPAL. (still no e-mail responses)
    The only problem I have is that I cannot file a claim withotu a Transaction ID, which I do not have, since it was not done over my PAYPAL account. I do have a receipt in my e-mail though. Should I call PAYPAL or continue to call the guy to get him to ship my product.

I would really appreciate opinions, because it is getting to the point that this is basically theft...

The diapers aren't worth it at this point.
    give your money to someone more responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    you very well know this is a support forums, please don't post stuff like this.

I would suggest calling the guy one more time and demand that you have your money back or you can get him in trouble. You can easily sew for fraud if you have a receipt.

The only time I tried them I had MASSIVE problems with getting the order taken care of. First they shipped me the wrong size. Then I had to spend $$ to ship that back to them and wait for them to ship the right size. I spent **THREE MONTHS** back and forth on the phone without getting my order. I would sometimes be told it had shipped, but they wouldn't give me a tracking # for USPS. A week later I would call and be told it was ready to go out the door that day, the lies just went on and on. Finally, I forced them to return my $$ and also cover the costs of returning the wrong size as well by making threats about going to Paypal, not to mention USPS (since that was how they shipped the diapers in the first place) and claiming fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoshy View Post

you very well know this is a support forums, please don't post stuff like this.
    A more responsible merchant that is. You may have thought I called the OP irresponsible.

A more responsible merchant that is. You may have thought I called the OP irresponsible.
    I think the insinuation was that the post didn't offer support or advice regarding the topic...

yes, i'm sorry, i took it you called him irresponsible.

crazykittensmile

So long as you paid using PAYPAL you should be able to open a dispute by going to the Resolution Centre, and clicking on 'Dispute A Transaction.' From there select, 'Item Dispute' and next to where it says enter Transaction ID is a box saying, 'find Transaction ID,' Clicking that brings you to a list of all of your recent payments, with the transaction ID next to each listed payment. If you cannot see the payment for the diapers then you may only be showing your most recent purchases (eg: only purchases this month or in the last 2 weeks); you can change the list to show your activity up to three months ago at the top. If you paid for the diapers in the last 3 months the transaction ID should be listed next to the payment (bear in mind the recipient of the payment may have used a normal name and may not be immediately obvious), when you have found your payment to classy comfort diapers you can copy the ID number from the right hand side, and take the dispute from there. I believe though that you only have 45 days after payment to make a dispute.

If you did not pay using PAYPAL, and as such the payment is not listed, then I doubt you will be able to open any kind of dispute using PAYPAL, but if you did pay using PAYPAL then even if you did it through the Classy Comfort Diapers Website's browser you should still be able to find the transaction ID as explained above.

Good luck in opening a claim and hopefully either receiving your money back or receiving the diapers

Thanks for all the advice, i'm probablly just going to call him and demand that he gives me correct information. Regarding paypal, I bought it straight off of the Classy Comfort Website, but never logged into my Paypal account, so I don't know if it'd show u on "find transaction ID." I probablly need to call Paypall. This guy truely is a jerk.