Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How special was the movie Nightmare Before Christmas?

Cool How special was the movie Nightmare Before Christmas?

Just saw it and I loved it. For those whose saw it please share!

I saw it when it came out and didn't like it. I watched it a few years ago and loved it. I think it was just one of those things that I didn't 'get' as a kid.

I loved it. I saw it in my Music class a couple years ago. "This is Halloween" freaked me out though...

So, I donīt remember much of the movie (Iīve seen it the last time about 5 years ago), but I know I really liked it, especially because of all the creepy characters. Great movie in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Just saw it and I loved it. For those whose saw it please share!
    This is an incredible masterpiece that I'll never forget. It's pure genius. As soon as I feel down, that movie always know how to cheer me up.

I don't know... I mean, a lot of my friends love this movie, but I never got what was so special about it. I mean, it's a semi-emo animated kids' romantic comedy. So? :P

My favorite movie as a child, and still one of my most favorite today.

The music, the animation, the characters.. they all went perfectly well, hand-in-hand, along side the entire plot of the movie.

My personal oppinion is that it's massively over-rated and just an emo version of The Grinch who stole Christmas. I do not get what is so amazing.

I still love it ^^ It's just one of those movies where if you've seen it as a kid, you're more than likely to love it. Mainly because it combines the two holidays kids love most: Halloween and Christmas ^^

I saw it when it first came out, and I didn't like it then. I haven't seen it since.

Then again, at that time, I was also inclined to not like anything that wasn't anime. Maybe I should give it another chance now that I have grown out of that stage of geekdom.