Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if a stranger would notice you're wearing a diaper in public ?

Default What if a stranger would notice you're wearing a diaper in public ?

... what would you like this person to think about you.....?

For me I would like that person to think I really need that diaper, being incontinent and all....(which, to some extend, is the case). But I don't like the idea that he or she would feel very sorry for me.

FYI, in public I wear my diapers discreet, but for those who really pay attention, it can be seen.

But perhaps some of you would like to think them you're an AB or a DL.... Or maybe some of you are a tad exhibitionist and like to shock people showing your diapers very clear.

Looking forward to your response.

I personaly do not care what strangers think if the happen to notice that I am wearing a diaper, and my quick responce to anyone who asks me if I am wearing a diaper I reply, " yes, just be glad it aint you" and leave it at that.

Personally, reactions mean nothing to me. If they think its cute that's awesome, if they think im some freak then they can go else were. I don't mind showing my diaper in public, but if people don't want to see it, i wont.

Vroeger

That's really strange. Adults wearing diapers is something very uncommon and unknown, and average people are usually never confronted with anything of that. There aren't any advertisments on tv of adult diaper brands, there's never anything about it in the news... it's just not something that lives in society. No one except those who wear diapers are engaged in any of this. Average people never think of diapers except for when their baby needs 'em. How could any negative feelings even come to exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Vroeger View Post
    That's really strange. Adults wearing diapers is something very uncommon and unknown, and average people are usually never confronted with anything of that. There aren't any advertisments on tv of adult diaper brands, there's never anything about it in the news... it's just not something that lives in society. No one except those who wear diapers are engaged in any of this. Average people never think of diapers except for when their baby needs 'em. How could any negative feelings even come to exist?
    they exhist because its not something thats normal, and when people dont fit in that norm they formulate ideas about things that they know nothing about. thats why people think its wierd for a normal healthy looking adult to wear diapers. most people think theyre just for babies and old people

I guarantee a diaper would be the first thing a stranger will notice about me. My cane tends to attract people's eyes. Blindness doing me some good.

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    they exhist because its not something thats normal, and when people dont fit in that norm they formulate ideas about things that they know nothing about. thats why people think its wierd for a normal healthy looking adult to wear diapers. most people think theyre just for babies and old people
    My point is that I find it strange that there are feelings against people who wear diapers because normally people aren't confronted with that. Without confrontation, there aren't such feelings. Therefore I think that only very very few people would have an opinion about this in advance, and be active in being against the wearing of diapers. It's too uncommon and unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Vroeger View Post
    My point is that I find it strange that there are feelings against people who wear diapers because normally people aren't confronted with that. Without confrontation, there aren't such feelings. Therefore I think that only very very few people would have an opinion about this in advance, and be active in being against the wearing of diapers. It's too uncommon and unknown.
    technically its uncommon and unknown but when discovered they view it as being plain wierd most of the time, like before they realised people who are incontinent can lead normal lives they had them walled up and instituionalized so that nobody would ever see them

In the U. S. we have a number of adult diaper commercials, and so for the most part, adults wearing diapers is associated with incontinence, especially older people. In fact, all the actors in the diaper commercials are older adults. They're being active, in yoga classes, hiking, and wearing diapers...weeeeee!

As for me, I try to be discreet if I'm wearing in public. I usually only wear during the winter when I can wear a coat. I'm well known in my community, and I just don't want to have to explain that.