Thread: Introduction/me

itzallgood

Default Introduction/me

Hey there. My name is Jay, and I have been lurking around on this site since about 2009 but never decided to create an account or post until recently. I just thought I would introduce myself since it is appreciated by the mods of the site. I am an TB/DL, and I tried telling my mother about it 2 times, but both times ended in me almost being sent to a counsellor and being yelled at for a while. anyway, i wore diapers until i was 3. later in life i realized i had a desire to wear them, and i would sometimes take one from the garbage of the washroom if it was unused. :/ I know that was wrong, and heck i was only about 8 or 9. Then later I found some sites, ranging from bad tb/dl sites that i won't mention to this wonderful site. As the situation with my mother goes, I just told her I am over it, and we didn't discuss it since the argument. she thinks its her fault as a parent and that it relates to pedophilia and all that crap :p So I later got some goodnites when i was about 13 for a field trip, i was going on for school, it was a long one, and for some reason i remember suggesting goodnites. so my mom ending up saying that she would get some just for that trip. i ended up using up the bag, and loving them. my mom told me after that she didnt really like me using them because i had a good bladder and it was a waste of money. I many times tried to get her to buy me diapers, but she said no, and fights broke out. Now I am almost 16, and as I mentioned besides a fight here and again, we don't speak of it. No one else knows about it, and she has hopefully moved on/forgotten about it. she luckily never caught me in one, I don't beleive. Besides me stealing some in my later days, (which I stopped) I haven't had any diapers since I was about 14. I miss them a lot, and I also want paci's, etc but I don't live in town, so I can't go to the stores to buy them. My only hope is to wait until I have my full license and then buy them with my own money. Or possibly wait until I went into town with my mom and sneak them into the car during grocery shopping. LOL sorry about my terrible grammar, and the long string of text. I was nervous about posting, but figured that the site would support me. Thank you all, I have lurked for a while, and can't wait to get back to being a full tb/dl - Jay

Hi and welcome!

Glad you finally decided to make an account. It's a great site, and even better when you're a member.

Do you have any other interests or hobbies besides diapers?

itzallgood

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Glad you finally decided to make an account. It's a great site, and even better when you're a member.

Do you have any other interests or hobbies besides diapers?
    Lol yes I should have been more clear I guess. I like to go on the computer, play video games, watch tv, listen to music, fish, and hang out. That's about it lol I'm not that interesting. :p

Quote Originally Posted by itzallgood View Post
    Lol yes I should have been more clear I guess. I like to go on the computer, play video games, watch tv, listen to music, fish, and hang out. That's about it lol I'm not that interesting. :p
    LOL, sounds about like me. I'm actually pretty boring. What kind of music do you like? I used to be a Pro. DJ so I actually like just about all music. I guess classic rock is still my favorite though. I do like to fish, but usually just catch and release. I do have a couple of saltwater aquariums though. It's a fun but expensive hobby.

Thanks for the introduction - It is always good to understand what other people are facing. Hope it all works out well - you will bethinking the time when you are independent can't come quickly enough - some of us wish we were still a lot nearer 16 than we are!

itzallgood

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    LOL, sounds about like me. I'm actually pretty boring. What kind of music do you like? I used to be a Pro. DJ so I actually like just about all music. I guess classic rock is still my favorite though. I do like to fish, but usually just catch and release. I do have a couple of saltwater aquariums though. It's a fun but expensive hobby.
    Same here, I generally love all types of music, because I myself have DJ'd weddings and other events from time to time (not-professional, just with a laptop, playing some tunes lol) I listen to rock, metal, and a little bit of rap (mostly eminem, and dr dre) good to hear from you man