Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if there was a pill to become incontinent for a month?

Default What if there was a pill to become incontinent for a month?

Would you take it?

I would certainly do it. I mean, my P-device surely does the job. So I already know how it feels to be incontinent. I do it 3 days a week for many years now and I still love to do it. But I have to admit there's something very exciting about the idea of no turning back for a whole month. Having to wear diapers for so long....

Am I the only one?

I wouldn't, no.

Not my bag, really.

Hope they get round to inventing it for you soon

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    P-Device?
    Yes, that's my custom made catheter..... completely inside, completely out of sight, leaving me totally diaper dependend....

That sounds fun, but wouldn't that lead to infections and the like?

Some muscle relaxants can cause loss of bladder control, but usually as an unwanted side effect to what they where actually prescribed for.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNappin View Post
    That sounds fun, but wouldn't that lead to infections and the like?
    I really never had any problems like that using this device....

No thanks. Besides the impracticality of having to explain it to friends and such, I don't think I would like my personal life NEAR as mcuh if I was forced to relish in it 24/7 lol. Not to mention I make enough awkward moments on my own :P

24/7 is hard sometime. I wouldn't mind it so much if I had some Abena's on hand, but store bought are too inconvenient. I would if it came with a month's supply of Abena's (or Bambinos!), but probably not otherwise. Still, it is only for a month. Not exactly life changing.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAshley View Post
    24/7 is hard sometime. I wouldn't mind it so much if I had some Abena's on hand, but store bought are too inconvenient. I would if it came with a month's supply of Abena's (or Bambinos!), but probably not otherwise. Still, it is only for a month. Not exactly life changing.
    Exactly, now that's the spirit!

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWhisper View Post
    No thanks. Besides the impracticality of having to explain it to friends and such, I don't think I would like my personal life NEAR as mcuh if I was forced to relish in it 24/7 lol. Not to mention I make enough awkward moments on my own :P
    OK fair enough, but how about a pill for a week then?

Definitely not.

A significant part of the fun for me is deciding to go in my diapers. In my mature state of mind, I love to experience the show build-up, letting go on purpose, slowly feeling the wetness expand, but also the control of stopping it whenever I want. When regressed, I pretend to be a toddler, not a baby.. and when I was an actual toddler, I did have a certain amount of control over it, I just wanted to use my diaper. And so I did. Being able to make it to the bathroom, but choosing not to do so, that's pretty essential to me.

I wouldn't want to become incontinent even for a day, because it diminishes the fun of diapers for me. It's not a moral objection, if this does get invented, by all means take it - but I won't. =P