Thread: Couple of questions!

Default Couple of questions!

Okay... first off, could someone tell me the meaning of each user color? I've see all kinds of them but I don't know what many mean.

Also, what is Babyfur.me or whatever?
    I've seen statuses on Facebook about a new website for furry oriented subjects, and also on here about, but I was wondering if there is a mobile version or anything..

Any help is much appreciated! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MalakaiWox View Post
    Okay... first off, could someone tell me the meaning of each user color? I've see all kinds of them but I don't know what many mean.

Any help is much appreciated! ^^
    The different colour of each user name indicates a forum "rank" - you can move up from Contributor in Blue to Established Contributor in Green...

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    The different colour of each user name indicates a forum "rank" - you can move up from Contributor in Blue to Established Contributor in Green...
    I know, what I meant, was about the different colors.
    Green, Blue, yellow.. etc'

I know, what I meant, was about the different colors.
    Green, Blue, yellow.. etc'
    they indicate which rank, so Blue is for newbie contributors.... sorry, don't understand what you don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    they indicate which rank, so Blue is for newbie contributors.... sorry, don't understand what you don't understand?
    Apologies..
    To be clearer, I'm asking what the colors mean
    for example, [and I'm not sure here...]
    Blue is for Contributer
    Green is for Est. Comtributer... and so on, but the others I'm unsure of. Akastus, on my end, appears with a yellow name, Moo is purpl-ish, [I assume thats top rank..]

Apologies..
    To be clearer, I'm asking what the colors mean
    for example, [and I'm not sure here...]
    Blue is for Contributer
    Green is for Est. Comtributer... and so on, but the others I'm unsure of. Akastus, on my end, appears with a yellow name, Moo is purpl-ish, [I assume thats top rank..]
    The username colours are all explained in this article:

Leveling Up on ADISC

The colours don't have any significance, beyond being a way to tell at a glance how established the user is. The purple is for Moderators, and I believe Top Contributors are yellow. - hope that clears up your confusion.

And as for babyfur.me, which I JUST joined the other day, it is essentially Facebook for furries. It's mostly babyfurs there, but all furries are welcome. You set up an account, make friends and post what ever you want, exactly like the regular Facebook. ^_^