Thread: hi i'm new here

Default hi i'm new here

i'm more an adlg. i like to dress up like a little girl. i really like wear dresses,panties,slips, tights, and the dress socks with the lace around the ankle. i also like sports, model making, model trains, i hope that there others here who have a similer interest like me so we can chat sometime.

Hey Jennifer, welcome to the site.

While I'm not a sissy, there are many here that I'm sure would love to chat with you.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have!

Anyway see you later.

Hey, welcome to the site! curiosity, but with your interest in sports is it playing them or watching or both?

Hi, Jennifer. Welcome to ADISC. I am a LG, too. I love dressing-up in pretty things. I adore frilly dresses, and fluffy petticoats. I also love wearing tights and rhumba panties over my diapers and plastic panties, and of-course, frilly ankle-socks to compliment a shiny pair of Mary-Janes. Anything ultra-feminine and girly-girl makes me happy. As ZACKrat90 said, there is a fair few number of Sissies, as well as LGs here on ADISC and there are member groups for each, as well. Anyway, I'll stop rambling on and again say 'Welcome'. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.