Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!

Default A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!

A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner! will be on tonight.

I gotta be honest, I think the idea of Drake Bell playing an older Timmy is...pretty bad personally.

But given the whole theme of the movie, I thought I'd bring it up.

Anyone going to watch it? I truely have nothing better to do hahaha....

No. Being a big fan of the classic episodes of the show, I'd rather eat my own foot than watch Nickelodeon's last attempt at bringing the show back to its height.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    No. Being a big fan of the classic episodes of the show, I'd rather eat my own foot than watch Nickelodeon's last attempt at bringing the show back to its height.

This sorry excuse for a movie has got me wondering if it was morons in a corporate office or mentally challenged baby monkeys. I vote the first one, because mentally challenged baby monkeys would have made a much better movie than this absolute garbage.

I knew it suck. I had seriously underestimated just how much.............

Thank God for Happy Gilmore

I won't watch it.. His voice was annoying enough in the original cartoon series xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to tape this for my son.
    I don't know if your serious or not.....Sorry....I really liked the cartoon....I just do not like Drake Bell or Nickelodeon/Disney's latest attempts at anything...and I get pretty over reactory....

The first 20 minutes of it I did have a couple laughs, pretty much any scene with Cosmo and Wanda.

I liked Drake Bell, I missed the movie, but did think it was going to suck. Still want to see it though, someone can go head and spoil it for me, did he lose his fairies?

Making Cosmo and Wanda and...the Baby I never took the time to learns name that I assume is actually the product of when Cosmo and Wanda changed sexes and Timmy was away as a Girl, CG just killed it for me.

It's not Mortal Kombat movie bad.
    It's Super Mario Brothers movie bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjay View Post
    I don't know if your serious or not.
    Yes I'm serious. My son is 9 and I think he will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    Actually, I honestly think that this going to mark the end of the Fairly Odd Parents. Think about it, if Timmy does grow up, that means he loses his Fairy Godparents, thus, ending the series altogether. I think that Butch Hartman has run out of ideas for the show, so he's gonna attempt to end it with a big bang.