Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi im new

Default hi im new

well im not really sure on what to say i have never done this before but my name is samuel and thats all u need to know right now im 17 and i like diapers just like a lot of you i have been to chat sites. i just want to make some new friends really since i hardly know any one that is a ab/dl/tb and stuff a few of my close friends know what i am and accept me lucky me they dont tease me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyinu-yasha View Post
    and i like diapers
    Really?! I'd never guessed.

Welcome dude.

wow thanks guys didnt think any one would replay so fast makes me feel welcomed

Hi and welcome. It's nice to know that you have friends who accept your interest. Enjoy the forum.

Hey Sam, welcome 2 adisc!
    hope u have a blast surfing around the site and sharing what you like best about life.
    Lot's pf ppl here to give u advice and input on how to live as a happy, fulfilled peson despite any "old school clothing preferences" (LOL)

u know what i'm saying!!

~ Will in NY

Default Welcome to our little nappy world

Hey mate welcome, hope you find our little world a fun place to be.

"Babyinu Yasha?" How would you pronounce that now?

Kidding aside, welcome to ADISC. n.n

welcome and wish you good luck in finding like minded friends but it should be easy as this site has several of these like minded people