Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And again another UK person

Default And again another UK person

Hey everyone!

I am also a UK-Based, 23 yo youth worker. I mainly work within school environments and find that nappies (or diapers) are a great way to relieve stress and to unwind from every day stress.
    I have been in and out of nappies since I was a teenager but have never felt a great love of them, or a strong attachment. Most of the time I hate myself for buying them and using them.

babyricky11

Hi

welcome to the site . surely you have other interests than diapers? you probably wouldn't be on this site if you didn't have an interest in them, so we like to get to know you for your other hobbies as well.

how to make a good intro

I do. I'm a musician and I play in a band and tend to travel quite a bit playing music, not just in my band but solo.
    My job takes up 60+ hours a week though so I don't get to spend as much time as I would like playing music. My job is awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    Hey everyone! I am also a UK-Based, 23 yo youth worker.
    Hi there and welcome

Thanks for the post you left on my intro thread. Glad I'm not the only AB/DL youth worker in the world
    You mind me asking, what sector you work in? Statutory or voluntary?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    I'm a full time and paid
    Nice one! Same here, although I work in the voluntary sector (i.e. for a charity) rather than the Statutory sector (for the council) so I didn't get an excuse to strike a couple of Thurs ago like all the teachers and stat. youth workers did =/ lol

I wasn't allowed to strike either, even though I work in a school and am part of a union: I'm part of a union which gives the choice to members wether or not they would like to vote. I am also employed not by the school but by the organisation which funds the school so I wasn't given the choice to vote (because I don't get the same sort of pension) and therefore was ineligible to vote... so I spent the thursday helping clear rubbish out of the school.

Funding and youth work can often be very complicated.

Most of the time I hate myself for buying them and using them.
    I am sorry to hear that. Though I never had this particular issue I understand it, and sympathize. It is a common reaction especially among young abdl's. If you are comfortable doing so it may help to talk about why you feel as you do: both for the enjoyment side, and what exactly bothers you when you do indulge. The cost? Feeling unmanly? Hating feeling you have to hide your feelings from whomever you will end up dating?

We're a support site.