Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we consider ourselves normal people?

Default Do we consider ourselves normal people?

Hi to all!

Okay, so we love wearing diapers. But apart from that, do we consider ourselves normal people? Or do we wear diapers because we don't (wanna) feel like normal people?

I always wanted to be different than the rest. I never felt quite comfortable acting normal. Maybe it's because of the fear getting lost in the humdrum or maybe it has got something to do with not knowing how to connect with normal people.

Anyhow, I love walking around "incontinent" in diapers amongst the normal people. Just doing the ordinary things while I know and feel there's something special about me. And no one knows. As if it confirms the distance I (want to) feel between myself and them.

First maybe we should talk about what is normal? Its something normal? I dont think so.

Hmmm! Interesting topic...

I think for me, there's an element of both. On the one hand, I wear diapers because a) I'm semi-incon, making them convenient and b) because they make me feel little/protected. If asked, those are always the reasons I give.

However, if I think about it, I've always enjoyed being a little 'different', a little 'special'. I think it started wayyyy back when I was a kid. I was bullied horribly, and that's when I first started to distance myself from my peers. Back then it manifested as me trying to be more 'mature' and acting like an adult...I guess now it's manifesting as me acting more like a child! :P So yes, if I'm wearing a diaper, it can (as you said) 'confirm the distance' between me and other 'normal' teenagers, and that's kinda how I like it (sometimes...other times I wish I was 'normal', but I know I never will be).

It's also quite exciting to have a secret that only you know. I know sometimes I've giggled as people I know go to the toilet; 'heehee...I'm in a diaper!'...nobody would ever suspect it! X3

Algorithm

Everything is relative. What defines being normal depends on the point of view. In my case, I consider myself normal, but with a special interest. Since I'm not the only person who loves diapers, I think it's normal.

Normal, in most cases, is defined by the majority. Thus, society in general would say otherwise as the majority probably doesn't understand us.

Normal is but an illusion created by those whose only interest is to preserve the status quo and promote conformity. This explains why some people often misunderstand and label those who are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Yes diaper can be a normal things to many people.
    But the question is: Do you wear diapers because you want to feel special or because you think you are different than the rest? Or do you feel just like a normal person with a special interest (like Algorithm)?

Yes it can be like Algorithm. But it also feels like i part of who i am.

Normal is a perception in my opinion, but I feel I am an "average" person with a special interest.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    But the question is: Do you wear diapers because you want to feel special or because you think you are different than the rest? Or do you feel just like a normal person with a special interest (like Algorithm)?
    They make me feel special