Thread: FanBox BLOWS

Default FanBox BLOWS

I hate FanBox. I hate it with a passion, the forking thing drives me up a wall. I can't seem to keep my extra e-mail account empty of the damn stupid Fan requests.

I made the mistake of accepting a FanBox account cause a friend of mine asked me why I hadn't accepted it, she thought in her stupidity that it was a social networking thing. It was SPAM.

Well, some advice and form a guy who is tired of Spammy McSpammington with a passion. Stay away from FanBox unless you want an inbox full of spam.

Yes I've only just found the same problem although for me this stupid thing called "question it" keeps appearing in my inbox which I would just love to get rid of. I made the mistake of joining because a friend of mine wanted me to give it a go thinking it would be a great place to meet new people. WRONG! Just letting you know this is full of spam.

I already get an inbox full of spam, so it wouldn't really bother me. I just make everything as spam and move on. I hardly ever get any e-mail that is worth reading. I get newsletter from a couple of video game sites that I read and that is about it.