Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The American Way [Rant] [Excessive swearing]

Default The American Way [Rant] [Excessive swearing]

You know what? **** the American way. The American way was founded on slavery, racism, sexism, and a religion that I cannot ****ing STAND.

The American way is teaching us to be lazy complacent fatassess obsessed with looks and sex appeal. Nice catch 22 there.

The American way is producing racism and hate faster than any peace group in the history of the universe can snuff it out.

The American way idolizes 'beautiful' women while pressuring teenage girls to get plastic surgery or become bulimic.

The American way is teaching us that god chose humans to grab mother nature by the throat and wipe our asses on her face, laughing the whole time, while cramming a triple-processed 'meat' cheeseburger down our morbidly obese faces.

If we were chosen by a God or higher power, we were chosen to lead the world into a new era of prosperity and peace, not make nature our bitch, kill half the ozone, hate each other for ****ing RETARDED reasons, and **** the ecosystem sideways. We were chosen to be LIKE god, so unless god is a racist sexist arrogant war-mongering polluting ****WAD, we're doing SOMETHING wrong.

I agree America has become ****ed ever since the start of the 20th century.

I have actually had thoughts about not eating meat just to piss off the "real" Americans, *whispers* rednecks *cough*. (btw I am hopefully going to stop eating meat soon but not because of the redneck's I may not agree with everything that PETA does but I've seen enough of there videos to be disgusted with what I eat)

"Rednecks" aren't even real rednecks, they just like to be called that because they think it makes them sound cool. Redneck I believe, I might be mistaken though but I think I'm not, is a term for an Indain.

Indians loved nature, would never do anything to harm nature, but the "rednecks" nowadays **** over the Earth, leave giant dumps wherever they go, drive vehicles that waste the most gas, go crazy, break the law, and more.

Now I know your talking about more than just rednecks, but this little top part of my post was a flame against them.

Now for talking about your stuff.

I agree, with pretty much everything you say here. We have nothing to be proud of, most countries are actually disgusted with us.

The average male American, loves beautiful women, hates women that look "average" they have to be beautiful to get them. They love lesbians but hate gays, the don't give a shit about the lesbians they just want to watch them. Hates anything thats not normal, WHAT THE HELL DOES NORMAL MEAN!!!!! I have to agree with Chris Crocker there, which I don't usually do but hey.

The American way is, you are aloud to be any religion you want as long as you follow all the bibles rules, say that you love god by just pledging to the flag, and hating someone because they are different.

If it was easy and I didn't have to leave all my friend and family behind I would just up and say **** it and leave, maybe go to England, or Austria (meh origins W00T!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post
    You know what? **** the American way. The American way was founded on slavery, racism, sexism, and a religion that I cannot ****ing STAND.

The American way is teaching us to be lazy complacent fatassess obsessed with looks and sex appeal. Nice catch 22 there.

The American way is producing racism and hate faster than any peace group in the history of the universe can snuff it out.

The American way idolizes 'beautiful' women while pressuring teenage girls to get plastic surgery or become bulimic.

The American way is teaching us that god chose humans to grab mother nature by the throat and wipe our asses on her face, laughing the whole time, while cramming a triple-processed 'meat' cheeseburger down our morbidly obese faces.

If we were chosen by a God or higher power, we were chosen to lead the world into a new era of prosperity and peace, not make nature our bitch, kill half the ozone, hate each other for ****ing RETARDED reasons, and **** the ecosystem sideways. We were chosen to be LIKE god, so unless god is a racist sexist arrogant war-mongering polluting ****WAD, we're doing SOMETHING wrong.
    God bless America, eh?

Note I agree with NONE of that at all. People blaming society is a load of %*$* to me. You are what you make of yourself. End of story.

I'm not BLAMING society, I'm saying it is partially responsible. Because people are products of their environment- at least PARTIALLY.

Because people are products of their environment- at least PARTIALLY.
    If they chose to be. Anyways you should check out the song "Cookie Jar" from Jack Johnson. I think it may help calm you down a little. Also it has nothing to do with a cookie jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    If they chose to be. Anyways you should check out the song "Cookie Jar" from Jack Johnson. I think it may help calm you down a little. Also it has nothing to do with a cookie jar.
    I'm going to call BS on this, with a simple yet outlandish example.

According to your view, a child in Scandinavia, where there ISN'T a McDonald's every 5 blocks and where sports are encouraged more as 'fun' than as 'competition to make you feel better about your tiny dick' is more likely to be overweight than a child in America?

Yeah, no. I'm not saying it's not possible, but your society affects you whether you want it to or not. Trying to avoid letting your society affect you? It still does, it's making you change your ways to be less conformist.

QED.

I know I turned out overweight because I made some unhealthy choices in my life, but I'd bet fives to fat cells that i'd have benn much less prone to said unhealthy descisions had I been raised in, say, Finland.

Society has messed with me in so many ways.

I was taught by all my "friends" in 3rd - 6th grade to hate gays, and it was long and hard just to come out to myself.

I was taught by my "friends" that cussing is cool, but it really isn't that cool.

I was taught by TV that in order to be accepted you had to be beautiful in order to get anywhere in life.

I was taught that being a vegan was a bad thing, and disliked many vegans, now I have had thought's of going vegan.

I was taught that all things different were bad, now I love everything pretty much (except for rednecks -.- and bush

I'm going to call BS on this, with a simple yet outlandish example.

According to your view, a child in Scandinavia, where there ISN'T a McDonald's every 5 blocks and where sports are encouraged more as 'fun' than as 'competition to make you feel better about your tiny dick' is more likely to be overweight than a child in America?

Yeah, no. I'm not saying it's not possible, but your society affects you whether you want it to or not. Trying to avoid letting your society affect you? It still does, it's making you change your ways to be less conformist.

QED.

I know I turned out overweight because I made some unhealthy choices in my life, but I'd bet fives to fat cells that i'd have benn much less prone to said unhealthy descisions had I been raised in, say, Finland.
    Well you have every right to state your own thoughts. Me on the other hand will always call BS for anyone who falls prey to peer pressure or to marketing. Its simple enough to see and look past in my view. Now on the other hand I know that little kids and the mental retarded don't understand how the stuff works and I'll excuse them from it but being a full grown adult you should know better.

Also all of what you said is VERY stereotypical and as we all know stereotypes are always true. Like every AB/DL is a 50 year old 350 pound bald guy that likes to sit in a poopy diaper.

----------------
    Now playing: Kings Of Leon - On Call
    via FoxyTunes

See, you're missing my point entirely.

I'm not saying that the pressure is ENTIRELY responsible, but it sure as **** doesn't help the situation, and whether or not it's a matter of willpower is moot in my argument - you surroundings play at least a small part in the way you turn out. Such as for you, you may have been so disgusted with your surroundings that you taught yourself to look past the BS messages. I know that a lack of willpower is a bad thing, BUT if someone had no willpower and the bad messages weren't there to manipulate that lack, it wouldn't turn out bad, would it?

Yes, you can control your level of being controlled, but you wouldn't HAVE to if the attempted controls weren't THERE.

And I made my bad decisions back in middle school, thanks very much, I realize now how dumb I was and am taking steps to remedy it. But some of the persecution I went through caused damage that cannot be undone (psychological damage that is) And it is VERY obvious to me looking back that MANY people acted in fashion similar to mine - blindly and faithfully following the news and media (media especially) and mocking everyone who was 'different'

I'm not worried about myself, or adults, I'm worried about children, because you develop most of your life-long values and beliefs when you're in middle and high school, and our country is not doing a very good job, since the things we teach and the things the media convey are SO different.

No, the society isn't the ONLY problem, but it IS a problem.

I understood your point from the start. I already admitted children can fall pray to society norms and marketing but really I don't understand what you hope to achieve with this rant. If you did change the world to how you want it you would then be the one "forcing" people to live how you would like them to. No matter what happens people are always going to flow with society.

About the rant itself you know that not everyone is like that at all and if you think most of them are I would love evidence of showing such.