Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surprise babying?

Default Surprise babying?

Haha So over the course of last weekend (4th july) I spent the night with my fiancee in a hotel room along with her mother. (ugh) So I slept with her since we had little time together and what not. So I woke up to her babying me and rocking me. I was a bit shocked (due to her mother being in the second hotel bed) After that I went to sleep a little while longer in her arms like that and I insensitively started suckling...in place of a paci I got another type of nipple. I was so shocked and awed that has to be the best freaking day ever!!!!! I guess just the shock of it was awesome.

Edit: so I forgot to add my question...and topic of discussion fail!!!!
    So has this happened to anyone? What's the closest thing you've come to this?
    Last edited by dragsnick; 07-Jul-2011 at 22:57.

This is probably best suited for a blog post - there's little to add to the topic other than a congrats and shared situation.

But as I am replying, congrats, I'm glad that's happened for you! I've also been babied by my partner, I agree that it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    This is probably best suited for a blog post - there's little to add to the topic other than a congrats and shared situation.

But as I am replying, congrats, I'm glad that's happened for you! I've also been babied by my partner, I agree that it is awesome.
    Yeah I complete zoned out because of my imagination I added topic of discussion the reason I made the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Yeah I complete zoned out because of my imagination I added topic of discussion the reason I made the topic.
    No probs, easy mistake to make!

To expand on my post further, I am lucky enough to have a baby girl and a mummy from my loving girlfriend. She is very fond of my nursing on her, and frequently will give me the same experience you got from your fiancee.

EmLamby

Wow. Badass. o.o

I... hate... you...

But really, I am envious. I think that maybe, years from now, my GF might become okay with the parts of being an AB that don't involve diapers, and willing to participate, I hate thinking about it, because I want it to happen so bad. With my ex (who was also a AB/DL), she offered to nurse me, but we did it behind a concrete building close to her apartment. Hardly romantic or cute. I wish something like this could happen to me.

P.S. I've noticed a change on ADISC. When I first joined, stories like this would've have a hundred calls of "BS" by now. Good job growing up ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post

What's the closest thing you've come to this?
    Sucking on my now ex gf's middle finger at a movie theater, i was really clingy that day

its because hes an established contributor, so they know hes not bsin, they throw out the bullshit meter when its noobs trying to post fap material

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    its because hes an established contributor, so they know hes not bsin, they throw out the bullshit meter when its noobs trying to post fap material
    I assume your talking to BabyAshley. Adisc has a quoting feature it also normally gives users a alert so they know someone commented on their message. It's not out of the realm of possibility considering how rarely they see each other, and from what Dragsnick has told. She's pretty open to the whole AB thing.

Lastly, I ignore topics like this from him for the most part since I honestly think he craves attention from adisc users. I even told him this after he made a topic of asking what adisc members think about him, that topic just only confirmed it in my view. so I said what I thought and am only repeating that now. So those are reasons why I don't call him out, plus with him I don't think it would even make a difference. So like I said I leave his topics alone mostly now.

Possibly you: "But, why did you finally make a comment on this one Fire2box?"
    Me: boredom and a well "let's just see what happened this time" attitude.

To recap this isn't a "This story is bullshit!!" or "I hate Dragsnick!!" post. I don't think he's lying and I honestly don't care one way or another about him. Hench my lack of response until now.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    I'm going to agree with this.