Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarity in shadow

Default Clarity in shadow

19 years. That's a long time. A very long time.

I've had an inexplicable attraction to diapers for 19 years. My whole life. Before I even new about the internet. Before I even knew there were others like me. I spent most of my life thinking I was alone and different. Thinking the feelings of safety and comfort this benign item brought me were disgraceful or in the very least taboo. I knew my father wouldnt approve. I knew I would never want to worry my mother. I knew I loved my parents and they loved me. But I was scared. I am scared. 19 years is a very long time.

It took me over 12 years to find that there were others like me. But even then it was akward. I was vulnerable and young. But I was smart enough to know that and smart enough to know the internet is a dangerous place to the wayward child. So I watched and listened. I observed and followed.

I saw there were people to trust and people to hide from. There were those to learn from and those to shun. There were stories to read and views to observe. And thats what I did. I watched, waited, and learned. Now I tell my story. Now its my turn to talk.

Thanks... I am already enjoying it. Im hoping its a place where I can finally open up and talk.

Welcome! Glad you decided to join!

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, don't be afraid to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Maztwo.0 View Post
    Thanks... I am already enjoying it. Im hoping its a place where I can finally open up and talk.
    Trust me, you can open up here. That's what a support group is all about. I was finally able to open up here about the side of me that was a secret from everyone I knew for nearly 50 years. It felt really good to be among people who could understand the infantilist feelings I had had all that time. Let it all out! We're all here for you.

the local portly padded raccoon awaits the story with popcorn and 3 7-11 supergulps

Nice post, I couldn't have said it better myself