Thread: yeah i'm new, sue me.

Default yeah i'm new, sue me.

hi im new here. someone from a adult baby chat room told me about this site so i joined. im in college for psch. i work as a secretary. im pretty dark like depressive and moody. but i also am loving and caring.
    uhh i came here cause it sounded like something to do. i guess im a sissy AB, a DL, and want to be a caregiver sometimes too. idk if i'm actually a sissy i dont know that much about the terms, but i'm trans. born a male becoming a female. so i dont know if that actually makes me a sissy or not? i guess it doesnt matter much. but anyway, yeah i like wearing diapers, being treated as a baby, and then being a mommy to AB, but i've never done it, i just want to. never met anyone into this in real life besides myself. some ppl know i wear diapers but they think i have bedwetting issues and cant help it, least thats what i said. also i'm pretty big into bdsm, i'm a sub. being put into diapers by a Dom/DOmme would be pretty intense. always too shy or scared about it to bring it up. i have a bunch of kinks but this is the only one that i sorta keep a secret. idk why this one embarrasses me more then others.
    i like music. i'm pretty heavy into METAL !,,! >.< !,,! lol. also i really like dubstep cause i'm big into bass. eargasms yummm haha. i do a lot of writing. mostly songs. some poems too. i draw a bit, portraits and manga. pencil drawings. i got a deviant art page with some of my stuff if anyone is into dark broody depressive writings. i like video games, mostly on computer but i got an xbox too. i like cars, like the small import cars. but i dont work on them cause everytime i touch something on a car it falls apart lol. i play guitar and drums, but im horrible at both. im good enough that you can tell the song im trying to play is being butchered lol.
    i have no damn clue what i want from this site. i guess ill just go with the flow and see where it takes me.

yeah think the covers it.

---------- Post added at 07:11 ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 ----------

oh and btw i'm having tons of issues with forum not loading right. idk wtf the issue is but like all the links and stuff are stacked weird and the background isntt loading properly and just the whole website looks like it gets halfway through loading the HTML and then quits lol. i use firefox, idk if thats the issue or whatever.

Welcome to the site glad you found us. I loved the intro. Im also into metal who do you listen to.

Also just reload the page when you get those errors i get it randomly from time to time i guess its slow connection and firefox. Try ie9 it might work

anyway have fun round the forums and i hope you find you place

i listen to lots of stuff but some of my fav bands are:

Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, fear Factory, Psyclon Nine, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, At The Gates, Sonic Syndicate, Children of Bodom, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartfeltMelody View Post
    i dont work on them cause everytime i touch something on a car it falls apart.

---------- Post added at 07:11 ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 ----------
    I'm the same way with computers, in fact, the one i'm using crashed a month ago. It's fixed now though.

METAL FTW!!!! have you heard of Bullet For My Valentine or Black Veil Brides?

Both great bands, Bullet is my all time favourite band and having brought all of their songs, I can quite safely say, they haven't written a bad one. Plus Hearts burst into fire was the song that introduced me to metal.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here!

yeah that's more metalCORE then metal, but yes i like both of those bands.