Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brendon's Lullaby (DusTochNiet)

Default Brendon's Lullaby (DusTochNiet)

Well, I have been talking to DusTochNiet on Skype a lot lately, and he had pretty much become my big bro. (I need to add him to my sig.) Anyways, I decided to compose him a lullaby for when the poor little guy just can't get to sleep. Here is what I have come up with!

It is a loop, and I do not recommend playing it in Winblows Media Slayer. It has a very noticeable delay when it loops.

Download Audacity, open the mp3, hold shift, press the space bar, and peacefully fall asleep with perfect looping!

Of course, you can use any other player that doesn't have a delay when looping. To be quite honest, I have only tried Audacity and WMP. But feel free to experiment!

NEW: I made a longer version with a slightly different melody here! Lyrics may come soon!

EDIT: Updated v1 with better looping.
    Last edited by TeddyHugs; 08-Jul-2011 at 21:41.

very good, what software/ hardware are you using to create/record.
    have you tried winamp as a media player.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHugs View Post
    he had pretty much become my big bro. (I need to add him to my sig.)
    Gotta say i am a little offended, i added you as my little bro forever ago and you never added me to your sig.

But anyways, that sounds good. I like it, and there is a setting in WMP that allows you to loop with no delay. By default there is a 2 sec pause between tracks, you can make it 0 or even cross fade under the enhancements tab in view i think.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Gotta say i am a little offended, i added you as my little bro forever ago and you never added me to your sig.
    I know little guy. I have a list of you, him, and a few others I need to add. Did you really think I would forget my little bro?!

I'd like to compliment your nice work TeddyHugs, it sounds very nice, Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by TemujinRain View Post
    very good, what software/ hardware are you using to create/record.
    have you tried winamp as a media player.
    I used FL Studio 10 with the Grand Piano in FL Keys, and Audacity to make the last note (C3) loop better.

I have to be honest, I have heard loads of good stuff about that, but just have never gotten around to it. Maybe later today...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Invalid or deleted file...

Guess it no longer works.
    You clicked it while I was updating it. Try now.

EmLamby

*Head falls, so sleepy*

o_e What witchcraft is this! (lol~)

*edit* Also, thanks for the Audacity tip! I've used it for years, but I never knew how to loop...

Just a bit too short to me. I'd get frustrated from it after a minute or two of repeating. Not a bad tune, but it could be a bit longer.