Thread: Hey Everyone!

Smile Hey Everyone!

Hey well to start first off my name is Nicholas i'm 19 currently and live in New Zealand. I came here in 2009 hence my username when I first started getting into things (i'd really like to change my username by the way any help with that would be much appreciated), okay well so about me, I like making stop motion films for starters im only just learning but seemed to have gotten the hang of it finally im also an avid gamer weither to be online or offline (i play WoW also =\) when im not gaming im usually hanging around with my friend sadly none of them currently know about me etc. But anywho im here to get to know people in this community and here for some advice about what to do,itl good to get to talk to some of you in the future i look foward to it =]

Welcome!!!! Glad you came to join us!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! we Beez here Peese!

Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC from down under Nicholas! As Kaydee said... don't be afraid to ask questions, and jump in and have fun! We don't bite I promise... well at least most of us don't.