Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A question you can't say out loud

Default A question you can't say out loud

How many of you are virgins? I am and I was just curious about it.

Well, I lost my virginity when I was your age to a girl that was 15.

Heh, the first time was really awkward!
    A lot of fumbling, neither of us really knew what to and that damn condom that seemed to have a life of its own.

Im still blushing thinking of it

I lost mine at 16 to a long term girlfriend, no regrets, it was just the right thing for me at the time.

As an aside, I can say the question out loud without any problems... but probably due to age now - a lot of social taboo with that topic disappears once you hit adulthood!

I'm a virgin, not really surprising considering my age :L

God. I guess I'm not any more... :x

First sexual experience (like, beyond 'I'll show you mine...') was 14, actual sex didn't happen until I was 17. Cool.

Meh. I was expecting a way more awkward question than this one.

I'm asexual, and don't see myself losing my virginity anytime soon.

Park,night,lots of alcohol,bushes to go behind, the rest is can be put together.

I'm with NutFreeFruitcake on this one.

What makes it awkward for me is that people are always harassing me about getting hooked up with someone. I can't get them to understand that I don't -want- to get hooked up with someone.

DanDanSuperMan - Actively-sexual being since 2005.

Pressure: None
    Recipient: Boyfriend
    Romance: Yes
    Conclusion: Couldn't have gone much better

I lost my virginity aged 19 and it remains one of my biggest regrets and worst memories. I have since realised I am likely asexual, but I did not realise this at the time and had sex mainly because I felt pressured into it by friends and began to feel embarrassed about not having done so. It was a horrible experience, I put myself in a dangerous position and the choice was taken from my hands. I wish I had not made the choice to try and lose my virginity under any means possible, but had instead made the choice to wait until I was with somebody I liked, or decided that it was okay not to have sex. Instead, after not enjoying the experience at all but feeling that I should have I became rather promiscuous in thinking that if I just did it enough I would grow to like it. I didn't and in doing so I think I have built up a lot of anxiety around sex and as such around the implications this will have on future relationships.