Thread: Thank you ADISC For Everything

Default Thank you ADISC For Everything

(Not sure if this is in the right section or whatnot but mods feel free to move it wherever.)

For the first time in my life I finally understand why I am the way I am. This article http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...rge-cycle.html helps me understand who I really am and why I enjoy wearing and using diapers so much.

I have come to accept who I am and that this is a very personal part of me that will not change and these desires will not go away despite my binging and purging process.

I believe that God will except me as I am (I am a Christian) and that he loves me the way he made me. God bless thank you all so much for that article!!!

Yea, Binge/Purge sucks

Just hit a binge and I am fearing the approaching purge, I was maintaining balance so well for so long too. =(

BabyJayk

Its much easier to avoid the binge/purge after 2 things happen.
    1. you accept yourself as an AB/DL
    2. You move out on your own.

it was so much easier after I moved out.

But welcome to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post

it was so much easier after I moved out.

But welcome to the community!
    Why thank you! & Yes I hope to start buying some molicares soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    I believe that God will except me as I am (I am a Christian) and that he loves me the way he made me. God bless thank you all so much for that article!!!
    I remember going through that. It was one of my biggest personal stumbling blocks. I read through the Bible looking for anything that renounces ABDL. I never found anything.

I'm glad you've gotten past that fear. ABDL is not bad, just different. I actually feel blessed to be as I am. I think ABDL-ism imparts a special kind of empathy and compassion. It's okay to be soft.

I think ADISC really helps people. It's much easier to come to terms with ABDL-ism when you're around others who understand. There seem to be a lot of good people here. As you said, the articles are very helpful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    Yes, once you leave home, you're more free to be yourself. You don't have to worry about someone constantly looking over your shoulder (unless you have a roommate, I suppose). I haven't felt the desire to purge since I accepted myself. And it's not necessary to purge when there isn't someone you need to hide it from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3stersGhost View Post
    I believe that God will except me as I am (I am a Christian) and that he loves me the way he made me.
    Coming from a conservative Christian and called minister to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I welcome you and offer any support I can.

I'm a Christian too and have fought the same thoughts in my head and eventually came to the same conclusion you did. God loves us the way he made us and wants us to do the same.

Also, I don't know if you've joined it yet or not, but I wanted to let you know there is a group in the group section for Christians. It's good to join if you have any questions about what others believe the Bible says about things like this. There are several members that are quite knowledgeable.