Thread: Caretakers - What is your limit?

Default Caretakers - What is your limit?

Obviously all of us want to be loved unconditionally when we play bABy, but in reality it is unlikely. Every person has a limit, and I assume that applies in bABy play aswell.

So Caretakers, where do you draw the line in the care you are willing to provide your bABy?

For me, personally I don't see myself as having a limit to anything in the house - I am happy to nurse, change wet and messy padding, feed, bathe, etc. But outside I like to draw a 'this is acceptable,this is not' line. So, obvious baby play in public is a no for me. I do not enjoy embarassment and I wouldn't want to make those around me uncomfortable (even if they are strangers).

Loopygone

Like you I'm pretty much anything goes, not too sure on messy bottoms yet cause I haven't had to change it :X. But public play is a nono, unless it's very very mild, or in like minded company where it won't cause embarressment. Other then that, I have no real limits, more personality types I'd prefer to care take. Good lil boy's usually :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Like you I'm pretty much anything goes, not too sure on messy bottoms yet cause I haven't had to change it :X. But public play is a nono, unless it's very very mild, or in like minded company where it won't cause embarressment. Other then that, I have no real limits, more personality types I'd prefer to care take. Good lil boy's usually :P
    No good little girls? D: Q.Q ! :p

On a related topic, pretty much what you guys have said. If it's someone I know well (which it almost invariably would be if I was sitting them), I'll change anything and do most anything in the privacy of our 'play space' (their home, my home, an AB friend's place, my car...) Outside, I'll do a little mild 'roleplay', where it's all about me and the little one knowing he/she is little, but nobody else. Holding their hands, little whispered comments to make them feel ickle and safe, maybe nipping into a disabled loo to change a wet diaper (NEVER messy), but nothing blatant or 'weird', just stuff that could be seen as us being, I guess, a very soppy couple.

Never really done the latter though (mild public play), but I've received it, and it's nice.

I guess I'm the 4th to mostly agree =P. I'm not too picky at home, though don't have a lot of experience so don't know for sure what my limits would be. Messy diapers would probably be a limit, at least in changing them (strictly speaking about in private, at home). In public I don't mind doing things like holding hands, private conversations treating/involving them being little and things like that, nothing though that would be "public" so to speak. Paci's might be okay in public as well (but nothing like bottles, sippy cups, etc. etc.).

Also the same in personality type limits, I mostly like good little girls as I'm shit at punishments xD. Granted if I like the person, I could probably live with someone who likes to cause trouble (though not a big fan of it).

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    No good little girls? D: Q.Q ! :p
    Sadly I haven't had the chance to baby any girls, good or otherwise! So I don't rightly know :O.

changing Diapers is boring. Sure you can tease them about it, but there are so many other things to tease them on! And my "limit" is mostly Dependant how engaged I am with the person in question. How much I am willing to care for them as a baby and have that mindset. And this can easily be influenced by being in a more private area such as indoors as well as how the place is decorated. If it's a kid's playroom, then it's hard to act adult-to-adult in those situations Also, how engaged the baby in question is, as it ends up being a feedback mechanism to encourage you to be in your role.

But you can also burn out, get tired from caring too much and just want to rest and do something different with them. No reason why they can't be dressed as they are or stay padded, but during that time I won't be wiling to do much participating in role play. But when the need arise it is all about how you "switch on" the carer in me. Asking for a change aint gonna do it. Just like straight out asking for sex, rather unromantic :P

So they won't get my love and attention all the time, only when they need to. People act like babies caused for various reasons, and since you know the person well, you know when these times come up. As well as the baby itself will know what you are and are not going to be most caring. So you work around each other. Besides no one wants to act like a baby forever, do they? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    i agree nothing in public, also i wouldnt want to change a messy diaper