Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite thing to do while padded.

Red face Your favourite thing to do while padded.

As the title suggests, I was wondering, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you're padded? What is the thing you like to do most while padded? Personally, I love playing with Pokemon cards for hours and hours.

What about you?

Watching tv and films in bed. And using the diaper =P
    Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Love watching TV, chilling in bed as well. I guess going out for late night walks (downtown areas) is maybe slightly more fun while padded.

everything is better padded, but if i had to choose probaly on my pc or in my bed padded and using

I usually snuggle up to my girlfriend(who then takes on a motherly role) and watch a movie. And ofcourse wetting the diaper, after witch my girlfriend will change me. Or we play one of the old boardgames. Always fun!

Watching a movie in bed with my girlfriend while using the diaper. Then having her change me later which usually involves sex. Play ps3 or PC games padded is also really fun.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Playing my computer...diapers are amazing for world of warcraft

Cuddling with my puppy

Actually really just doing normal stuff while padded sounds like fun. But I never have been padded before, so these are just guesses.