Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting accident

Question Bedwetting accident

Yesterday I was at work, after work my co-worker and me went to his place to roll a joint and drink a few beers. I had three 0,33l (really small) beers. Walked home (takes about half an hour), drank a glass of water, peed and went to bed... next thing - I woke up in a soaked bed.

I love wearing diapers and using them, but not fund of waking up after these kinds of accidents...

My questions is: Should I do anything with this?
    Is there any way that this could be a permanent thing? Kinda freaks me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyo View Post
    Yesterday I was at work, after work my co-worker and me went to his place to roll a joint and drink a few beers. I had three 0,33l (really small) beers. Walked home (takes about half an hour), drank a glass of water, peed and went to bed... next thing - I woke up in a soaked bed.

I love wearing diapers and using them, but not fund of waking up after these kinds of accidents...

My questions is: Should I do anything with this?
    Is there any way that this could be a permanent thing? Kinda freaks me out.
    It was probably a one off. I wouldn't worry about it

-G

If going to bed drunk, stoned and well hydrated was a surefire way to wet the bed you have might be the most popular guy in the community for discovering it. If it happens again you might want to not do that anymore and or get checked out by a doctor. Although I think a lot of doctors would just tell you not to do that anymore.
    Last edited by WildRoseBaby; 04-Jul-2011 at 04:04.

Maybe it's the rolling a joint and drinking beers that could turn out to be a permanant thing - the bedwetting would be a minor side effect if you got to be controlled by drink or drugs - I don't suppose it's likely, but hope you don't mind me adding another note of caution.

it sounds like it was influenced by the alcohol. if it happens again, consider visiting the doctor but for now just leave it.

Im not sure 3 of those small beers is enough to get drunk on (unless your a super lightweight!) I would say that the joint made you super relaxed with the beer adding a bit to that, youve then gone to bed and slept really well, maybe dreaming of wearing/ peeing? And have accidently discovered what many people on here try to achieve for months - a true accident. Sucks that you wernt expecting it, better get your laundry on!
    In all seriousness though, I wouldnt worry about it unless it happens again.

If I was drunk or even a little buzzed when I went to bed, I don't think I would have wondered why I peed myself asleep. The weeds in my country are baaaaad and costs 20times more than in the US, so I was not really high either... turns out, I peed myself again tonight, thats why I'm awake now... Fortunately I wore diapers this time... Going to the doctors office tomorrow morning.

Thanks for helping me guys, means a lot! :-)

that's pretty weird that this would just now be starting up. maybe your body is getting used to it (do you wear often?) and it was a long-time coming. So when you smoked a lil and drank a lil your body was pretty relaxed and that kind of aggravated and started the whole thing. The main point being maybe your body is getting used to wearing. Also do you wear and use in bed often?

Btw, something I've found: Its only when I do things in moderation that I found myself having to pee in the middle of the night. Usually, if I drink so much I get drunk I end up having to pee again and/or get dehydrated and have to get up anyways before I can get in a deep sleep. But I've only had a handful of alcohol-induced accidents in my life and they all happened during diaper binges and when I only drank just enough to get buzzed. I think it's because my body got used to it plus since I didn't drink that much I didn't get dehydrated or have to pee til later in the night when I was already deeply asleep.

But I've never wet the bed after tokin up. I think that just helped with the muscle relaxation. On a related side note, I'm sorry that you have to live in such a terrible place with expensive crappy weed . I live in a nice spot in the us so i've never had that combination but I did live in a place that only had $5 reggie blunts (nothing better). But I was able to get a bunch of it cheap. You don't even have that luxury. my condolences

If this helps, I went on line and looked up incontinence causes. They mentioned everything you did as a cause. Alcohol is a diuretic which can cause incontinence because your bladder is over full. Drugs can cause it because they can relax the pelvic muscles. If you wear diapers most nights and pee, your body is more conditioned to "let go". That said, because this happened two nights in a row, the doctor is a good next move, because a bladder infection can also cause incontinence.

Quote Originally Posted by zultan View Post
    that's pretty weird that this would just now be starting up. maybe your body is getting used to it (do you wear often?) and it was a long-time coming. So when you smoked a lil and drank a lil your body was pretty relaxed and that kind of aggravated and started the whole thing. The main point being maybe your body is getting used to wearing. Also do you wear and use in bed often?

Btw, something I've found: Its only when I do things in moderation that I found myself having to pee in the middle of the night. Usually, if I drink so much I get drunk I end up having to pee again and/or get dehydrated and have to get up anyways before I can get in a deep sleep. But I've only had a handful of alcohol-induced accidents in my life and they all happened during diaper binges and when I only drank just enough to get buzzed. I think it's because my body got used to it plus since I didn't drink that much I didn't get dehydrated or have to pee til later in the night when I was already deeply asleep.

But I've never wet the bed after tokin up. I think that just helped with the muscle relaxation. On a related side note, I'm sorry that you have to live in such a terrible place with expensive crappy weed . I live in a nice spot in the us so i've never had that combination but I did live in a place that only had $5 reggie blunts (nothing better). But I was able to get a bunch of it cheap. You don't even have that luxury. my condolences

Not that he needs it, but my recommendation for alcohol induced bed-wetting is to slowly drink beer till you have to pee. Then use the bathroom, drink a couple glasses of water, put on a diaper and go to bed. A couple hours later you should be sound asleep and desperate to pee. With a little luck youíll pee in your sleep. (If you wake with the urge, nonchalantly wet and go back to sleep.)

If it doesnít work the first night (and it probably won't), try again and again adjusting bedtime and beer intake so that sleep is deep and you have to pee a couple hours after going to bed. If one is persistent itíll work in time Ö guaranteed.