Thread: Really? Again?

Default Really? Again?

Well this is interesting, never thought I would have to reintroduce myself, but since most of you don't know me...grr this is not working, not working at all. I have this to say, I am the FullMetal, I am da bomb, I watch captain planet on my PSP and I turn my TV dial to 32 at 7:00 to sing along with the Pokemon theme song.

I also like:

Long walks on the beach
    Dancing in the rain
    Turning snow yellow
    Cutting into construction paper
    Throwing cats to see their conservation of momentum M1V1+M2V2=M1VI(prime)+M2V2(prime)
    Having crazy Bat tournaments (those are sooo rhombus!!!)

Yea, so the usual, nothing really uncommon about me....but I do pick my nose and then wipe it on peoples backs when they are turned around....SHHHHHH its a secret....then I say "Look a gummy bear!" and see if they eat it.

Thank you for listening to me, I hope I can learn more about deepers? diapooos? deeker? garsh...i can never get this part right...well thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Cutting into construction paper
    Oooooooooh, yeah

*waits to see if anyone got the reference*

I'm Customizer, the guy who jams garments full of fluff for massive bulk. I had the DBZ Goten avatar (after a duck avatar) and created the short-lived stuffing guide.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    I am da bomb
    Right from that point I could tell this intro was fraught with lies and deception!

Hi though.

Hello FullMetal! *waves*

I'm glad you're here because we share almost the same hobbies, because I like:
    - short walks in the city
    - making rain in dance clubs
    - shoveling snow
    - toilet-papering construction sites
    - launching dogs into orbit
    - beating up players with baseball bats at tournaments

And I'm sure you'll learn lots and lots about dialers here. That's the word you were looking for, right?!

Welcome back!

FullMetal; our favorite guide through the TBDL lifestyle! When a problem comes along, who you gonna call?

(Or you sould just whip it, but that wouldn't solve anything)

Nice to see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Right from that point I could tell this intro was fraught with lies and deception!

Hi though.
    Oh no you didnt *snaps fingers angrily!*

I am almost an Atom!!!! You got nupheng on meh!