Thread: Hi.

Wink Hi.

Hi. I'm zultan. I graduated a couple of years ago and I don't have a legit/salary job but I pay the bills as a studio musician (and last minute gig-ringer... can't find your guitarist and you have to play in a few hours? give me a pm) for various artists in the southeastern u.s.

Diapers have been a slight interest of mine for about nine years now. I'm not too big into roleplay or anything of that sort and I'm not even that big of a fan of actually using diapers (I use the term diapers loosely, I actually prefer the look and feel of goodnites for some odd reason.) But I do enjoy just sitting down and relaxing while padded, which through some way I can't remember brought me to this site.

Well, you already know I play guitar. I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be but I do love sports, especially soccer/football. My favorite team is AS Roma but this year I was also rooting hard for Blackpool to avoid pl relegation. And if anybody on here plays football manager, seriously hit me up. I haven't met anybody that plays it over here and it's disappointing not being able to share with anyone how my team went from Serie C to Champions League knockout rounds in five years.

Anyways I probably won't be too active on this forum once I get to know you guys. I'm not really looking for support or anything because I've had quite a while to figure most things out, but I will post every now and then to help out and impart what little knowledge I have to those who need it. (I remember what it was like to live with parents and be confused about *dl and what not.)

Oh and I apologize for being generally creepy in an incognito way by lurking on this site for several years before registering then lurking some more before posting an intro.

Welcome to ADISC. When I joined, I think I felt a lot like what you're describing in terms of my planned involvement with the site and look how things have gone! You may in fact prefer to be more lurky but I found that while I had worked out the big problems on my own, I hadn't really seen many of the benefits of the whole ABDL thing and it took a community of decent, multifaceted people to help me move forward on that. I hope you'll find something similarly worthwhile here or at least just find a lot of threads to offer good advice, since people can always use more good advice.

Welcome!!! Hope this helps any questions you have!

Welcome Zultan! We're glad you decided to join in the conversation. It sounds as if you will be a great, helpful addition to our little corner of the internet. We can always use more smart, articulate posters!