Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick little intro

Default A quick little intro

Hello all, just got some free time and I figured I'd introduce myself to y'all.
    I'm a 24 year old guy from CNY. I'm about to get married to my girlfriend of 2-1/2 years. I shared my fetish with her and she got into it more than I could have ever imagined it's been pretty cool. We're always lookin to meet and talk to new people. If I left out anything super important or you'd like to know more ask away I'm pretty open about almost every thing.

Hello to the Empire State! Glad you found the site!

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourselves? What other hobbies do you have? Favorite music or movies? Without a doubt, you're going to find a ton of others on here that have many things in common with you.

I'm very glad you have this common bond in your relationship. As anyone on ADISC in a marriage will tell you, openness on this matter is key. I myself am married and although she doesn't participate, she accepts me for who I am and I am very grateful for it!

Looking forward to seeing you around and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. As for hobbies I'm a video game junkie from way back, I used to be into paintball but it got to expensive. Most of my time is spent working one of my two jobs or sleeping these days.

My music collection is pretty big and crosses just about every style of music from Jason aldean to rob zombie and pretty much every thing in-between. I work as security for a local dance club and my time there has opened me up to drum and bass and jungle. I'm down with pretty much every thing but dubstep ..... Dubstep bad very very bad lol but that's my opinion to day their own.

Nice to meet you. I wish I had a girlfriend, let alone one who was into diapers Enjoy the Site!

Quote Originally Posted by GabeIsWinning View Post
    Nice to meet you. I wish I had a girlfriend, let alone one who was into diapers Enjoy the Site!
    My advice is find a girl you can love every thing else falls into place later. The night I told her about my fetish was the scariest night of my life and she just said "thats cool. This was what you were stressing out about?" and the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrin View Post
    My advice is find a girl you can love every thing else falls into place later. The night I told her about my fetish was the scariest night of my life and she just said "thats cool. This was what you were stressing out about?" and the rest is history.
    Work and sleep...sounds like my life

I like many genres of music, as well, though maybe not as many as you, yet. My favorite genres would probably be: BritPop, Alternative, Synth Rock, Dream Pop, alt.country, Western, Industrial, Classic Rock and Noise Pop.

Hope ADISC is treating you well and you're settling in!

Hello all, just got some free time and I figured I'd introduce myself to y'all.
    Welcome to the site, but I didn't think it was legal for a Yankee to say y'all.

I'm down with pretty much every thing but dubstep ..... Dubstep bad very very bad lol
    It's not my thing either but I was introduced to it by some of the coolest members I know, and I see its charms... Unless you were being slightly sarcastic?

My advice is find a girl you can love every thing else falls into place later.
    MMM but I believe it really helps if you limit your search to compatible others: a girl needn't have an identical kink but it helps if she has her own; then you can indulge her as she indulges you. She'll at least understand what it is to have an out of the way interest.

You are very lucky yours is so incredibly cool, and not just tolerant but accepting and encouraging; this is not universal or even necessarily common. I love good news stories, and happy couples (and happy coupling) are the best stories of all. All joy and success to you both!

Mazel Tov!

That was almost word for word what my girlfriend said when i told her.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Welcome to the site, but I didn't think it was legal for a Yankee to say y'all.
    I may be a "Yankee" but I'm also a farm boy grew up riding horses and baling hay

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    It's not my thing either but I was introduced to it by some of the coolest members I know, and I see its charms... Unless you were being slightly sarcastic?
    Dubstep makes my brain hurt with very few acceptions. I find it extremely hard to dance to and on nights I work security for dubstep parties it splits my skull ear plugs are a must. This is just my take on it I know alot of people really like it. As for me it's the only music that has ever caused me physical pain just from Listening to it.