View Poll Results: What keyword(s) did you/your parents/your friends/etc. first search for when seeking information abo

28. You may not vote on this poll
  • infantilism, infantalism

8 28.57%

4 14.29%
  • *B/DL, TB/AB/DL

4 14.29%
  • adult baby, AB

5 17.86%
  • diaper lover, DL

4 14.29%
  • diaper fetish

8 28.57%
  • ageplay

1 3.57%
  • "wanting diapers", "wearing diapers", etc.

10 35.71%
  • ...but using "pampers" or other euphemism

2 7.14%
  • ...but using "nappy" or other regional alternative

4 14.29%
  • Didn't search in English

0 0%
  • other (please comment)

6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are new seekers Googling for?

Default What are new seekers Googling for?

I was hoping for ADISC's input on a lingual question: When newcomers first start seeking information about the community, what search terms do they use?

Basically, I'd like to make as findable and usable for newcomers (young AB/DLs, their friends, parents, girlfriends, diaper-curious, etc.) as possible. This is difficult because those seekers might use search terms quite different than the ones AB/DL authors would use. The clearest example was this May: After "Taboo," thousands Googled or Bing'ed for "infantalism," a phonetic misspelling of infantilism.

It would be very helpful to know what you, your parents, your friends, etc., Googled or Bing'ed for first.

Well, I found out about my ABDLism through Wikipedia. It went like this:

Sleep Disorders

So, to each their own, I guess.

Hmm... mine started with trying to figure out how to make makeshift diapers and then lead me to samples and then I found here one day ^_^

At least you staid on topic with wikipedia. I started with butterfly and ended up with anal sex. Give it a try.

Honestly, I search every option, with one leading to another, but beening as it was so long ago, I could not tell you what I started with.

I googled "abdl support groups" found this site in just a couple seconds lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Google search chain:
    "Diaper fetish" (looks on Wikipedia)
    Scrolls down sees diaper story website
    "AB/DL stories" (did this for a few weeks)
    "Best AB/DL story"
    Found ADISC through a link to a story, and subsequently made an account when it wouldn't let me look at any more pages. Best thing I ever did, I owe you guys a lot. And I owe Tripped the most because it was his story that led me here.

I was very general (because I started as primarily a DL) and so simply looked up pictures of diapers by typing in 'diaper'. That led me to a personal website dedicated to someone's favorite infantilist stories, pics of themselves, links, etc. So eventually I started looking up 'diaper stories' which led me to the infamous D****r site and the rest is history. I kept looking for different places where stories were kept and eventually found this community which made me realize that I was, in fact, sane. Ah, what a relief that was.

Wearing Diapers, along that line

I think thats how I started, then found some more information on it...that let other things and eventually I found my way here.

I found ADisc by searching "How to Wet the Bed" (looking for a trick to do it). I also searched "I like wearing Diapers" into Bing, then found the Wikipedia article which taught me some other terminology like "Infantilism" and "Adult Baby".