Thread: Hey there from Atlanta

Default Hey there from Atlanta

Hey there.

Adult DL here, just wanting to say hi. I'm still kind of new to all of this, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Figured I'd check this place out and try to get into the scene a bit more. Going to be moving to Florida soon and I've heard this fetish is decently popular there and I thought it'd be a good idea to get my feet wet by posting and (Mainly) lurking here.

I hope to be here a long time.

Sounds like you want to "go live." An excellent idea for over 18's, everyone I met recently is great, the communities are well run from all I have heard. A combination of caring and well-executed organization, people with a lot of investment in acting well and having a good time and not spoiling others' good times... people who get that the "binding force" is deep and heart-felt...

Adisc is a very remarkable community. To all the people who state they intend to lurk, I say we serve you guys too, though of course we like participants; but I think it is important we are here FOR WHEN YOU OUT THERE NEED US. And I always ask, what we do well, where we can improve, what you like about the site.