Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper

Default anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper

I got question for you had anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper the reason Iím asking is because had one last not and not sure what to take it as. Does this mean it time to give up wearing diaper or am still mental mind still afraid of what other think even those self-say do not care.

Here the dream I had was in college and had own dorm and the diaper where in my closet in plain view and girl was and flits with me and ask if wear them and do not know what to say. After not giving her answer to walk out and go home as what should do about it and she say she has no idea. This dream was so real as if I was actual embressment about see me with them. Even those in real life I cannot go to college because I have a bad learning disability and cannot work for living.

What your thoughts on this do you think I should do I am really do not know what it mean.

I think we often dream about things that are worrying or important for us and so I have to own up to having had a dream like this at a time when I knew I was going to have to start waering diapers and was worried about how my partner (who was pretty cool about wetting accidents) would feel when I took the plunge and started to wear protection. In the end I need not have worried, but that is not the point here.

It may be that you are needing to work out how to cope with your wish/need to wear diapers and (if my guess is right) you will feel more comfortable and probably have less dreams once you have decided what your attitude to diapers and other people will be. If you need to wear diapers for a medical reason then there is nothing to be ashamed of and you might feel you could "wear them with pride" because they enable you to live life to the full. If you wear for pleasure you have to weigh up the benefits and disadvantages - in just the same way you would if taking any lifestyle decision.

Only you can decide about these things and you are not alone in having to come make decisions. I am sure other people will comment and hope you will get some reassurance from what is said here - but if I am not understanding you right, just ignore what I have written.

Best wishes,though.

I understand what saying I wear for mental reason because mental disable with mind of child but was not sure what do if this was sign.

LittleDrummerGirl

I dreamed about diapers last night. I woke up to find soaked boxers .

Yep, I have a recurring dream similar to yours. In the dream Iím out in public with business colleagues. Suddenly realize Iím wearing only a diaper and plastic pants. Strange part, nobody seems to notice. Canít figure it out, are they just being polite or do they truly not notice. Look around, thereís no place to hide. Dream ends.

alu

You probaly wouldn't want to be found in diapers irl anyway. I dont think its a sign that you should give up, although i have had dreams that have changed my thoughts. I Dream mostly the opposite of you, where being a AB/DL is allright for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaret246 View Post
    I dreamed about diapers last night. I woke up to find soaked boxers .
    That kind of thing happens to me a lot of times, I know what you feel.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    That kind of thing happens to me a lot of times, I know what you feel.
    It really does suck. Because by the time you wake up it sticks to you, and smells like rotten fruit.

teamaster

I used to dream that my pants would fall off and everyone would laugh at me for being diapered.It sucked and it was super embarrassing.Anyway, keep wearing.Just be comfortable with yourself!