Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers to work.

Default Wearing diapers to work.

Well today I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to wear a ABU Chusie while at work. I have 3 fresh spares out in my saddle bags in case I need to change.

Had another wild idea on the way into work, was thinking about the road trip home at 2:30am, was thinking of stripping down to just my diaper, t-shirt and shoes for the ride home.
    Then as I rode past the river another wild idea hit me, why not stop and take a middle of the night dip in the river diapers and all.

Well if you decide to drive home in just a diaper, make sure you drive carefully to avoid being pulled over. Have fun

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yea I wear to work all of the time, as far as driving in just a diaper I don't see the problem, it's the same as someone drink around in thier underwear just don't be sketch about it

Wait, saddlebags? Are you riding home in just a diaper and t-shirt on a motorcycle?

If you don't turn up on the news then I say good for you.

If you do turn up on the news I will probably have to make one of my standard comments about bad publicity and too much visibility. =D

Yes a motorcycle, I get done work at 2:30am, so there should be little traffic out on the roads, and I would not ride through the city in only my diaper and t-shirt, I would waite until I got outside of town, find a place to pull off the road and strip down to my diaper and t-shirt and ride the rest of the way home, as I live out in the country I should only have to watchout for wildlife crossing the road and any wild animal that sees me aint going to say anything anyhow.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Well today I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to wear a ABU Chusie while at work. I have 3 fresh spares out in my saddle bags in case I need to change.

Had another wild idea on the way into work, was thinking about the road trip home at 2:30am, was thinking of stripping down to just my diaper, t-shirt and shoes for the ride home. Then as I rode past the river another wild idea hit me, why not stop and take a middle of the night dip in the river diapers and all.
    I wonder if you don’t have a ‘toupee of wild hair’ up your butt, if you think after three strikes we are going to bail you out of the holding cells. We are here as a support community, not to post bail for you.

No one is asking you to post bail, just look for my name in the obituarys.

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

Well I made home, road 3 miles out of town, stripped down to just my diapers and shoes and road the next 30 miles home. Did not see another car.

A comfortable temp of 78, nice ride, even just in a diaper.