Thread: Hello From Scotland !

Default Hello From Scotland !

Hey i am from dundee in scotland just thought id say hi :P i am a dl and looking to chat with other dls from my area and around the world :P drop me a message at any time thanks guys xD

Hi and welcome to Adisc!

What would you like to chat about?
    Any hobbies you like to share?

My closest thing to Scotland is a Single Malt, lol

Me, Im kind of a geek really, I like SciFi and Fanatasy books/films, computers and gaming.
    And perhaps not so geeky, Motorcycles!

Perhaps you could tell us something about yourself that others can relate to?

Hey, I'm from Aberdeen. Always nice to meet another scottish DL.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Hi Dazzyboy,

Welcome to adisc, and well done on making the first step and posting an introduction Another Scottish member joins our midst, and that means another UK member - Yay!

So, outside of being Scottish and a DL what can you tell us about yourself? Your introduction is a great place to find any members you might have something in common with; what kind of stuff do you get up to in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Favourite sport, band, movie etc? Usually we encourage members to open-up in their intro and share something about themselves beyond diapers - nothing too personal or identifying, but just something to show the unique person behind the username. If you want some help in expanding then one of our staff members, SPDDan, has written a super handy 'cheat sheet:'

Anyway, welcome to ADISC: check out the article for new members and that should tell you all you need to know! And beyond that I hope to see you around the forums