Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hair in diaper area

Algorithm

Default Hair in diaper area

Hello. I was wondering what to do with the hair down there. I'm considering shaving it (behind and front) but I want to know the advantages and disadvantages. I don't wear diapers for now, if you need to take that in consideration.

What is your opinion on the subject? I'm more looking for tips from guys, but anyone is welcome...

dprdinky

Yes, go for it. Even though you may not be wearing diapers now, but will in the future, you'll be set. But make sure you continue the process on a regular basis. I have a friend who does it anytime he takes a shower, which means daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorithm View Post
    Hello. I was wondering what to do with the hair down there. I'm considering shaving it (behind and front) but I want to know the advantages and disadvantages. I don't wear diapers for now, if you need to take that in consideration.

What is your opinion on the subject? I'm more looking for tips from guys, but anyone is welcome...
    For myself I like to get rid of all the hair "down there" It just feels good.
    I was shaving with an ordinare gilette razor but the disadvantage with that was razor burns and itching after 2-3 days.

Now I use a Philips Bodygroom TT2040, it trims and shaves and dont nick the sensitive skin "down there"
    It was expensive, but I felt it was worth it just because it no longer itches when hair grows back.

Lol, this feels like a bad comercial

It does make your junk look bigger and some women prefer it. Peeing feels awesome and clean up is easy. It is a lot of work to keep it bare using razors and you need to use powder every day even when you are not wearing.

You can - if you are careful - use hair removal cream on the lower part of your abdomen (I did this a couple of times) - but you really must keep it off your anal ring/perineum/scrotum/penis. And you do need to put the effort in to maintaining it - stubble down there is hellishly painful!

Artie

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    You can - if you are careful - use hair removal cream on the lower part of your abdomen (I did this a couple of times) - but you really must keep it off your anal ring/perineum/scrotum/penis. And you do need to put the effort in to maintaining it - stubble down there is hellishly painful!

Artie
    I with Artie here, I have shaved and used Veet removal cream and found with the removal cream you get a bit less irritation when the hair starts growing back. Just be careful it dont touch the parts artie said.

PaddedPuppy

It looks cleaner, and is cleaner because the hair will hold any smells. Even if you aren't wearing diapers now you should start so your skin gets used to it. When you first start it will be itchy. For the first month, do it once a week to stop the area getting really itchy. After that you need to do it regularly to keep it clean because when it starts to grow back it will also itch.

If you don't like it, you can always let it grow back, or try just trimming it short.

Happens to be part of my daily routine. Get some cheap conditioner to use as shaving creme. Some people say shaving the entire diapered area is best, this is primarily to cut down on smell, but it also makes cleaning up faster. Best to shave regularly, if you only shave every once in a while, then everytime you shave it will always be uncomfortable when the hair begins to grow again. Consistently shaving with make the skin more used to it, as well as keep the hair from getting long enough to be irritating. At least this is the case for me. Oh if you are a guy get a razor for shaving down there, you don't want to use the same razor for your face the bacteria isn't the same. It would likely cause a lot of zits

If you rub baby powder or talcum powder onto your skin and then shave with a new disposable single blade razor it causes less irritation than a wet shave does. That is the way they shave people in hospitals in preperation for surgery, it really does work very well.