Thread: new here

Default new here

hello new to this site kind of bummed i have to post to see the rest of the site but i guess it keeps the weirdos out...all you need to know about me is that I like this sort of thing

Hi and welcome to the site!
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling forced to to reveal things about yourself (although your post is quite neutral/reveals nothing)

The point is, that the site is trying to make you tell something about yourself, that others can relate to, like your hobbies and suchlike.
    For me, my intro was a depressive, "spill your guts and feel sad for me" kinda thing.

What im trying to say is, if you could perhaps tell us something about yourself, others will respond.
    For myself, I like reading SF/Fantasy-books, playing FPS games (BF most), listening to commodore 64 remix music, playing paintball etc.

Just to finish this up, all we "need" to know is what you are comfortable to share with us.
    Take care and welcome, see you in the multiple threads we got going on here