Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm (figuratively) dying.

Xmthw9221

Default I'm (figuratively) dying.

I read people on this site going months without wearing a diaper. How is that possible? Its been about a month and a half and I'm literally dying. [removed]
    Last edited by Near; 30-Jun-2011 at 00:43. Reason: Changed title to make it less explosive, please do not post a request that requires a meet-up or an exchange of addresses

Butterfly Mage

Just an FYI: I really hated your title. When I opened the link, I was preparing myself to console you about having a cancer, AIDS, or leukemia diagnosis (ie. something that would put you in the "literally dying" category). What your situation actually seems to be is that you're aggravated that you don't have any diapers. That's hardly "literally dying". I'm unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Just an FYI: I really hated your title. When I opened the link, I was preparing myself to console you about having a cancer, AIDS, or leukemia diagnosis (ie. something that would put you in the "literally dying" category). What your situation actually seems to be is that you're aggravated that you don't have any diapers. That's hardly "literally dying". I'm unimpressed.
    i agree

If you feel so stongly that you are "literally dying" because you don't have diapers, that it is causing you such anguish that it is affecting your health, you need help. Your interest in diapers is no longer healthy, and you need to do something about it.

If on the other hand this is just hyperbole, then you need to calm down, and rethink your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    I read people on this site going months without wearing a diaper. How is that possible? Its been about a month and a half and I'm literally dying. [removed]
    First time I ever got diapers was when I was 17, so I think it's fair enough to say that if I managed to survive roughly 15 year without them you can probably live a few months yourself.

As for how to cope? Either get diapers, and/or follow the advice of the NHS and masturbate regularly.

I would also echo ButterflyMage's statement that the thread tittle is in bad taste.

On Monday I watched my father die of lung cancer. He was literally dying, and he knew it.

That's a horrible turn of phrase.

You'll be fine. If you want them that much then go out and buy them. No place to store them? Wear one and chuck the rest of the packet away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    I read people on this site going months without wearing a diaper. How is that possible?
    You know what, it isn't often that someone manages to piss me off in such a short amount of time.

You need to choose your wording more carefully. There may well be people on here that are facing life threatening situations, and for you to use such strong language over want, not need, but want. It is a simple compulsion, a desire, and I get it because I've been there, HOWEVER what you've done in what I hope to be an unintentional, be it ignorant and immature manner, is mess with peoples emotions.

Now maybe I am overreacting because I am watching a family member die of cancer and labor for breath, but I believe my point still valid.

I agree, quite a taste-less choice for a title mate...
    other than that.. geez, either get some or chill... It's diapers... it's not like insuline to someone who has diabetes...
    it's diapers.

Literally living out of a suitcase

Jeez man, you likely went more than a decade without after you were toilet trained, you must be long-suffering!

Is it really such a big deal?