Thread: My Reintroduction

Default My Reintroduction

When i first joined, my "introduction wasnt really an introduction...so here is my "reintroduction".

I'm an introverted, intelligent, jack of all trades, far above the normal abilities which are expected of people of my age. other than my interests in the *b/dl community, my interests include building circuits, and repairing them, I'm a tech junkie, that is both computers, and circuits. I also enjoy other common thins such as Plumbing, Household electrical, Automotive repair, Wood working, and things of that nature. Basically, I'm an intelegent High School introvert, interested in many subjects, with capabilities, and hobbies outside of those common to most teenagers of my age, who enjoys helping others around the site, and if need be, I ask for support. I have found the IRC to be fun, yet at the beginning awkward, but I am glad I continued frequenting the IRC, so for any new members reading this, come into the IRC, and have some fun.

That's my reintro post, so if there is anything i should add, just send me a pm, or leave a visitor message for me.

Hiya mchp,

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- GFA GMU GCS GO GPA d-- s:+ a C++ UL+++ P+++ E W+++ w--- M++ PS++ PE+++ Y t R* tv-- b+++ DI++ G-- e++++ h- r+++ x+++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Looks like we should avoid discussing politics and Apple.
    But still, re-welcome!

Basically, I'm an intelegent High School introvert
    Isn't "intelegent" spelled like "intelligent"? *ducks*

Love your avatar, btw

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    Hiya mchp,

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- GFA GMU GCS GO GPA d-- s:+ a C++ UL+++ P+++ E W+++ w--- M++ PS++ PE+++ Y t R* tv-- b+++ DI++ G-- e++++ h- r+++ x+++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Looks like we should avoid discussing politics and Apple.
    But still, re-welcome!

Isn't "intelegent" spelled like "intelligent"? *ducks*

Love your avatar, btw
    cut me a break :P i was pulling an all-nighter, if you want to talk about my anti-Apple/anti-Microsoft policies, send me a pm, or i can be commonly found in the IRC (chat) as Mike|mchp82; go over there to talk to me about the above or about politics. and like i said, give me a break on the spelling...I was pulling an all-nighter.

and thanks for enjoying my avi

user13640

Quote Originally Posted by mchp82 View Post
    if you want to talk about my anti-Apple/anti-Microsoft policies.
    MICROSOFT RULES!
    Sorry just trolling my buddy here.
    Oh and Mike how are you posting here if there's two geek code blocks up?