Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm Ally :]

Princess Ally

Wink Hey I'm Ally :]

Hi! I'm new to this site and joined because this seems like a friendly site without a bunch of pervs. I'm really interested in meeting other people into AB/DL so... yeah!:babies:

Hey Ally, welcome aboard!

What are you interested in besides *B activities? Sports, reading, movies...? How long have you been into *B stuff?

Hi Ally! Nice to meet you, hope you have a great time here.

Princess Ally

I love reading! lol but my passion is photography. I love all types of art. And I love to cook.. so yeah stuff like that.

I got into ab/dl when i was 13

Art + photogrpahy - me too. What sort of art are you in to? Can't say I'm up on my cooking knowledge.....I can cook a pizza..from frozen - does that count?

Princess Ally

lol well its cooking!

I'm into all types of art. Like I said mostly photography cause thats what I'm good at. But I love film and panting.. I'm not too good at painting but I like to do it anyway and I also love to look at paintings. I love love love going to art musems :]

what about you?

I'm in to digital art - photoshop, illustrator, that sort of thing - the graphic design sort of area. But I love photography ...not that good at it...but i still love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ally View Post
    this seems like a friendly site without a bunch of pervs.
    Correct on both counts, Princess Ally! Welcome to the friendliest, unpervious AB/TB/DL site around! Post around and have fun.

Princess Ally

Yayayay thanks ;] I've only been on this site for about a hour and I've noticed everyone is really nice already.