Thread: Hoping an Australian can help me with this one...

Default Hoping an Australian can help me with this one...

Ok so I recently saw a commercial online from Australia for pull-ups. It was to the tune of "can't touch this". What has me wondering is the kid says something about "L"s and "P"s, and on the Australian pull-ups site the packages have a big L on them, I don't think it's a size. Anyone have any idea what it means? I'm just curious.

It refers to the fact that drivers in Australia have to display L plates when they are learning to drive and P plates once they have their licence (P meaning probationary and thus means P plate drivers have restrictions that they have to adhere to). So it is referring to this with the L's and P's.

That's actually pretty funny, from an ABDL standpoint. Potty training being compared to driving, and older ABDL's still being "L"s. Blarg, I can't really explain it, but it just seems funny to me :P

Thank you so much! Not knowing this has honestly always bothered me! I can now sleep peacefully.

Zeek61 is right, the p-plate laws are annoying, they stop me from borrowing my Dad's blue Cadillac. (If you're in the Redlands you have probably seen it driving around on weekends)