Thread: Hello from Algorihm

Default Hello from Algorihm

Hello, I'm Algorithm. I'm a guy with a scientific mind who loves solving problems and puzzles. I like to observe and ask myself questions. I guess that makes me curious.

This curiousity is what I think brought my attention to diapers. I haven't wore any yet, but I hope to have a chance to do so eventually. As for regression, I'm slightly interested, but I'm not there yet.

I love math, reading, computers and video games. Right now, I'm really interested in Apple. I'm saving up money for my first iPhone, and later, a Macbook Pro. I want to make a good purchase; thus, I'm following Apple rumors. I'm a techy and a university student who will be studying in something related to computers. I don't know yet.

I'm here to learn, and maybe grow (I know, ironic). I had bad experiences related to diapers, being influenced by the wrong type of people. I'm hoping to starover here; I'm seeking knowledge/understanding and maybe make some friends on the way.

Oh my goodness... How did you get in my head? Math, Puzzles, Apple... that is more or less me.

Oh yeah and the diaper thing, too.

welcome to Adisc.

Welcome to adisc I also like what you like and I hope I see you around