Thread: Hello fellow diaper lovers

Default Hello fellow diaper lovers

My name is Benjamin but i prefer to go by Ben. I have been a diaper lover my whole life and just three months ago decided to 24/7. I have tried to go 24/7 a couple times before but usually ended up taking the diaper off due to meeting a new girl or it just got to be a hassle. I recently met a girl on diaperspace named Ally and we hit it off. I was 24/7 before I met her for about a month and a half and we made a pact that as long as one of us was diapered we would both stay diapered. Ultimately we are both working towards dependency and will get there one day. We are in no hurry to become incontinent and just slowly letting our bodies adjust to being in a diaper all the time. We started a blog on Alwayswearingcouple.wordpress.com. I have a very active profile on diaperspace if you want to check me out someotherbaby. I am always open to talking to people as long as you are not a creeper.

Stay diapered

What about out of diaper life? You surely have one. ADISC is mainly place to talk with friends who'll accept you as you are but being closed from other topics than diapers isn't beneficial when making friends. Of course you don't have to reveal any information you don't feel comfortable letting us know but little non-diaper stuff would help us get to know you better and attract people with same interests.
    Anyways, welcome to ADISC! Hope you'll enjoy your stay and find whatever you're looking for

Okay yes I should have posted about my other interests. I am a magician and am putting together a show that I hope to make into my main source of income one day. I paint, write music, play tennis, love to fish, love to explore and go hiking, love making new friend. I have a very bubbly personality and am always finding new ways to shock and awe my friends. If you wanna chat sometime send me a message and I will be more than happy to give out my yahoo or skype as long as you are not a weirdo. Ally and I are always open to talking to people

Quote Originally Posted by someotherbaby21 View Post
    Okay yes I should have posted about my other interests. I am a magician and am putting together a show that I hope to make into my main source of income one day. I paint, write music, play tennis, love to fish, love to explore and go hiking, love making new friend. I have a very bubbly personality and am always finding new ways to shock and awe my friends. If you wanna chat sometime send me a message and I will be more than happy to give out my yahoo or skype as long as you are not a weirdo. Ally and I are always open to talking to people
    Write songs? What kind of songs? I'm personally very intrested in music and am able to sing pretty well. You have a band or something similar?

I write a lot of contemporary songs and working on playing metal. I am interested in country but cant seem to write a solid country song. No I don't have a band but would love to start one before I joined the army I was in a couple of bands that fell apart.