Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at a concert

Default Diapers at a concert

I'm going to a u2 360 tour concert coming up. I was just wondering if I should wear a diaper for this since I would have to wait in line awhile to get a good place next to the stage. If I did I would wear depend adjustable underwear since that's about the best I have. I am going with a friend but I think we won't notice. Whats you take on this?

Test out how much it will hold so you don't have any leaks while at the concert. Check how it looks under clothes - dry and wet. And remember it will get very hot, so you'll get a sweaty diaper as well as wet - remember a lot of cream and powder!

But yeah, if you won't be able to get to a toilet easily without losing your place, wear! A lot of people do it who aren't DL too!

And another thing is you should be hydrated at concerts, since you get dehydrated easily. I love my metal concerts, and I know how it can get =D Granted, when you're up front, there is no way you're going to the bathroom in the middle of the concert, so if you do drink a lot, diapers may be a good idea. I've thought about it, but never really considered it.

I'm w the two posts above. I personally would not take Depends, esp the pullup type which isn't as safe, but u work w what you have. :-) just wear loose clothing and you should be good to go. Avoid the U2 mosh pit j/k.

I'd say go for it. After all no one will pay attention to what might be seen when the act starts playing and gig toilets are normally very nasty. Posts above me have some good ideas as well for doing it. So a great way not to miss anything and not make a mess of things later on.

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    I'd say go for it. After all no one will pay attention to what might be seen when the act starts playing and gig toilets are normally very nasty. Posts above me have some good ideas as well for doing it. So a great way not to miss anything and not make a mess of things later on.
    Totally agree, I always wear diapers to concerts. It is one of those few situations where any reasonable person would have to agree it just makes sense to wear, from a logical standpoint. However, if you are like me and enjoy having a few drinks at the concert too, you may want to see if you can get a hold of some better diapers than Depends. I think a big wet spot on your @ss would be a lot more embarassing than a thickly padded butt. Especially considering you probably have a car ride home with your friends right there. I personally err on the side of caution and always double-diaper, usually with a booster pad between, because I usually wet completely 3-4 times during the show (admittedly because I know I don't have to worry about drinking beverages since I'm protected, so I drink up!) It's ultra convenient and you don't have to miss any of the show or deal with the horror of those nasty restrooms or god forbid porta-johns. Definitely diaper, and if you go with the Depend be careful and know how much you can "push it.." I usually don't go past one wetting with those.

I've thought about this many times in past. Still haven't gone for it, mostly because I don't feel comfortable enough buying diapers. Still many times in past I've had to risk my place in line to go relieve myself.. Luckily in Finland people are mostly very understanding and let you back in your position. Still I'd enjoy more being able to just wait up instead of leaving line, peeing in hurry and running back. Make sure you have enough absorbency though or you'll end up wet :p

NickyXCrazy

Why not? It beats losing your place at the concert (especially if it's crazy enough). Wear!

Being padded versus the toilets at even large music venues?

Padded. Absolutely 100 percent padded. Besides, who wants to miss a bunch of the show to go way far away to the restrooms to then wait in line for the privilege of experiencing the filthiest restrooms you'll ever find?

Thanks for the advice. Do any of you have any story's from experience? and infanteen93, trust me after a while buying diapers isn't even embarrassing the least bit. Try buying when your away from home so you don't feel like people will remember you.