Thread: Well, hello there!

Default Well, hello there!

Hey everyone! I came to this site initially to look for some advice on wearing diapers and which ones to buy. I have recently purchased a pack and am loving having them around. I am a 23 yr old male from Minnesota, USA and am looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hello, welcome to the site - I'm glad to hear you have a supply of diapers and are thoroughly enjoying them!

Any chance you would be able to share some more personal details - favourite food, movie etc? Just so we can get to know the person *inside* the diaper!

Well I guess some personal details... I keep myself way too busy with full time school, a part time job, an internship, and freelance work that I do. That about consumes all of my free time. I do love a good movie and will watch almost any kind - except movies like Saw.... they don't freak me out or anything... I just don't like them.

Anyways - hopefully I will have some time to post around the forums