Thread: hello

Default hello

i dont normaly talk on forums too much so bear with me a bit for my introduction. i found this website while looking for decent stoiries that wheirnt perverted and it seems that their are quite a few that arent soo my main reason for joining is that basicaly i lurk and not much else unfortintly sorry if that bothers anyone but im not verry good at talking online anyway other than my obvias interests here i also like working on computers mainly hardwair i also have a tendincy to play games like wow and well any on the xbox though i rairly have time to do that anymore with getting into shape so i can join the militairy anyway thats my introduction sorry for the lack of piriods and bad spelling.

hey dido nice intro.Do try and have a talk round the forums.Nice you work on hardware i do also and i like the gaming. Have fun round the forums. And last but not least HI =D

Hi there, welcome to the site! It would be awesome to see a growing presence on here from you, but I totally understand if you prefer to lurk!

What hardware do you work with? Building it from scratch? Or building machines?

What is your favourite game on the Xbox?

Oh, and good luck with the military!