Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel small?

Default What makes you feel small?

On the non-diaper side of the AB world, this evening, I found an activity that took me to that special place.

Tonight, to save gas and time, I got to ride in the back seat of a friend's car. With the window down, the flowery summer air, I felt wonderful. More intriguing still was how I could feel that 'little' side of me jumping for joy. The experience of being driven around, relaxing in the backseat, I felt little and protected. It was very soothing and relaxing. Nothing groundbreaking; just a nice ride. ^_^

What innocuous, innocent activities make you regress inside?

Aw cute... =)

When I lived in my hometown, I often go to playgrounds with couple of my friends just for fun (usually during warm evenings in the summer). Every time I go there, I feel little and having fun. I even go on slides and swings. hehe. Now I don't do this anymore for years... I miss it. =(

being driven around, off-roading (my dad used to take me when i was about 5 and i learned to drive in a land rover so it brings back memories), holding hands with my GF

when i swing on a swing set it makes me feel really little :3

All these Stupid Storms have made me feel like a kid again... but not in a good way as this thread suggests. I would have to go with swinging, too. I have a park near my house and there is nothing i like better than a good swing... Even if i have to kick a real 8 year old off the set. OK, i wouldn't really do that... I let the real kids swing first.

Playing with my little cousins, possibly the best feeling in the world.

Whenever I'm lazy and don't tie my shoes and someone gets so annoyed they do it for me. Rarely ever happens (both because my shoes are usually tied, and the people I'm with don't normally care if they aren't), but it's very littlifying. XD

Getting disintegrated. Or melted and then disintegrated, and melted again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Whenever I'm lazy and don't tie my shoes and someone gets so annoyed they do it for me. Rarely ever happens (both because my shoes are usually tied, and the people I'm with don't normally care if they aren't), but it's very littlifying. XD
    I ask people to do it. Or... I mess up so many times at it, that they do it for me because one shoe just does not tie properly.

Having my socks put on for me, or if my wife pokes some food into my mouth when we are cooking in the kitchen.